• another

Votes: 16 12.3%

• Total voters

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Dougal said:
went for Pompey , hate palace with a passion but Pompey for me are the biggest scum bag supporters in the biggest scum hole of the country. Living in there back yard for a couple of years has for me only heigtened the passion.

Palace for me, but i hate Pompey because of all the Chi-based Pompey loving scumbags and any other low life who cheer for them and come from sussex .............:angry: :censored: so agree with Dougal above

I HATE PALACE AND POMPEY SCUMBALLS

but not my girlfreind! :blush:

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
Dougal said:
went for Pompey , hate palace with a passion but Pompey for me are the biggest scum bag supporters in the biggest scum hole of the country. Living in there back yard for a couple of years has for me only heigtened the passion.

Palace for me, but i hate Pompey because of all the Chi-based Pompey loving scumbags and any other low life who cheer for them and come from sussex .............:angry: :censored: so agree with Dougal above

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
Dougal said:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Bradford City

:angel: :angel: :angel:

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Palace for me, but i hate Pompey because of all the Chi-based Pompey loving scumbags and any other low life who cheer for them and come from sussex ............. :angry: :censored: so agree with Dougal above

but not my girlfreind!:blush:

Last edited:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Manchester United. Utter scum, hate them way more than I hate Charlton.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Currently Blackburn. Hughes, Savage, Bellamy, Dickov, need I go further?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
munster monch said:
Currently Blackburn. Hughes, Savage, Bellamy, Dickov, need I go further?

Yes. Neill, Todd, Matteo, Mokena, Bentley.

Last edited:

D

Deleted member 2719

Fragmented Badger said:
I can't believe anyone hates Pompey more than Palace. We have played Pompey even less over the last few years, so that's no excuse. Am I alone in saying that I really don't care whether they stay up or go down this season. The only thing I don't like about them is that tosser Redknapp. Palace, on the other hand, I would LOVE to see lose to a last minute play-off final goal:lolol:

If you lived in my neck of the woods with all those Pompey scummers keep on about they are the premiership great south coast team, you may understand the rivarly.

I really could not stand it if they stayed up and we drop to Div 1 .

D

Deleted member 2719

Fragmented Badger said:
As you say, it's where you live and who you know. I live in Brighton, and have never met a Portsmouth fan in my life, hence I don't really take much interest in what is happening down there. I know plenty of Palace fans though, and even some Millwall and QPR ones, so I'm far more bothered about them. I would LOVE Portsmouth to go down though, purely to see Harry's face drop even further:)

Harrys Face :( :thumbsup:

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
Mouldy Boots said:
If you lived in my neck of the woods with all those Pompey scummers keep on about they are the premiership great south coast team, you may understand the rivarly.

I really could not stand it if they stayed up and we drop to Div 1 .

With you there Moulders.......i live half an hour from Chi and still the place is swarming with rat infested testicle lickers that are Pompey lowlife...............I cant stand Pimpey and that bald headed coot Dinage.... all you hear about round here is Pompey f*cking Pompey.......great team my arse...they are poxy has beens who never were :censored:

And as for that F*cking bell AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here