Votes: 16 12.3%
  • another

Votes: 16 12.3%

• Total voters

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Palace because they are Palace, but also Southampton because they have delusions of adequacy. From "belonging" in the Premiership (remember their boasts early in the season about how they were too good for the Championship?), they are looking dodgy about "belonging" in the Championship. It's their arrogance that gets to me, thinking they are better than they obviously are.

Pompey - I only hate them because I can smell their ground from where I work, bloody Conference-standard shithole. And before anyone starts, I know it's "pot-kettle-black", but they are another team which are arrogant about where they think they belong in the overall scheme of things.

D

Deleted member 2719

Pompey they have too many West Sussex fans who follow those hampshire scummers.

That f*cking bell!!

:angry:

Then palace.

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
What is the point of this thread?

We may aswell have a poll on who do you support?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
went for Pompey , hate palace with a passion but Pompey for me are the biggest scum bag supporters in the biggest scum hole of the country. Living in there back yard for a couple of years has for me only heigtened the passion.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Palace, closely followed by the PLASTIC scum Reading.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Man United/Chelsea etc. Teams that have cornered the market, look after number one and have far too much power over the FA, whilst other clubs struggle against mismanagement and are run by criminals.

Oh and Palace of course ;)

NewtownRoad

Mar 3, 2006
Hove
I don't recall any special passion or atmosphere in the games against Pompey. Unlike Palace. The match at Stamford Bridge was a classic. The big club was given the Shed End and we packed it out. The few Palace who made the long journey to West London got soaked in the North Stand. We may have lost the game but we showed them on neutral ground who it meant the most to.

I once saw some graffiti in a Service Station. "Brighton Hate You" which is harsh. For me it is Palace.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I no longer hate Palace, I used to when Mullery/Venables were in charge and reached fever pitch in the Challis game, that died after we spent 10 + years not playing them, but they are the team I enjoy beating the most. I have a really intense dislike of Chelsea and love watching Mourinho when the wheels come off, which has happened quite a bit lately :lol:

The only way I can rekindle my hate of Palace is when we are playing them again, regularly, on an even playing field.

Last edited:

E

enigma

Rougvie said:
Palace, closely followed by the PLASTIC scum Reading.

Good shout, I would put Pompey slightly ahead of Reading because of of their scummy fans and that tosser Dineage, but Reading are definitely in the mix.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Palace closely followed by Palace...

Black N Tan

Jan 28, 2006
West London
Why is it that everyone hates a team who are above us in the league. Throughout football it is always the lesser teams supporters who go on about the big club. I'm sure the supporters of Spurs, Man City, Everton, Sunderland would accept relegation if it meant they could beat Arsenal, Man U, Liverpool and Newcastle respectively twice in a season 5-O. Scotland have performed like this for years, the dopey Jocks didn't care about winning anything as long as they could beat England. For this reason I don't hate cpfc, they are not bigger then us, we are not inferior, they've won nothing, and I bracket them with every other club in the football league, I'm not interested in any of their results until the day they play us.

Robert Codners Nostrils

Oct 12, 2004
NYC
Palace mainly. The rivalry between us and orient has died down due to the differing fortunes of the 2 sides on the pich in recent years. Who knows though, we could be playinging them again next season in which case I will enjoy the fact that we will outnumber and outsing them at their own place!

NewtownRoad

Mar 3, 2006
Hove
Robert Codners Nostrils said:
Palace mainly. The rivalry between us and orient has died down due to the differing fortunes of the 2 sides on the pich in recent years. Who knows though, we could be playinging them again next season in which case I will enjoy the fact that we will outnumber and outsing them at their own place!

Orient are ok, the old boys that follow them deserve respect with so many other clubs in London. Barry Hearn was the problem and a few mouthy players that overdid the celebrations.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Dougal said:
went for Pompey , hate palace with a passion but Pompey for me are the biggest scum bag supporters in the biggest scum hole of the country. Living in there back yard for a couple of years has for me only heigtened the passion.

Palace for me, but i hate Pompey because of all the Chi-based Pompey loving scumbags and any other low life who cheer for them and come from sussex .............:angry: :censored: so agree with Dougal above

I HATE PALACE AND POMPEY SCUMBALLS

but not my girlfreind! :blush:

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Dougal said:

Palace for me, but i hate Pompey because of all the Chi-based Pompey loving scumbags and any other low life who cheer for them and come from sussex .............:angry: :censored: so agree with Dougal above

I HATE PALACE AND POMPEY SCUMBALLS

but not my girlfreind! :blush:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here