Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What single aspect of Sunday are you most looking forward to?

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Going to bed after getting up at silly o'clock for another Brighton game and getting back home late.

This isn't a 'one off' game, its another away game just like all the others this season, its just in a decent stadium.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Looking forward to blacking up for the occasion!

133.jpg

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Winning

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
The fact that I'll be there while millions of people around the world from Thailand to Norway to new York Tenerife Japan and beyond in thousand bars will be watching while our voices will be heard , be proud be loud yes we are Brighton the world will be watching and I'm gonna be part of that .

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Having sex with a bleached blonde scouse bird with an accent I cannot understand. But she lives in a high rise and spits when she talks.

Theone1

Feb 16, 2012
The chance to see our team playing a top team. Haven't got tickets or ESPN so gonna have to find a friend ideally with a full fridge!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Tucking into the choccywoccydoodah cake I've bought my mum for her birthday.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Going to bed after getting up at silly o'clock for another Brighton game and getting back home late.

This isn't a 'one off' game, its another away game just like all the others this season, its just in a decent stadium.

Precisely, there is a touch of the I only go every once in a while away feel here.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade

That does make a little bit of a difference though doesn't it? Don't get me wrong, I go to most away games and love them all, but are you really not any more excited than if we were going to Oldham or Carlisle?

Anyway, my answer to the main question, tacky as it is: I am looking forward to going to Anfield. I am no Premiership/Liverpool fan, but it is a huge historic European ground, and to go there, with the Albion, will be amazing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here