Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What single aspect of Sunday are you most looking forward to?

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
I'm looking forward to a game in which we play our style of football and announce to the world that Brighton are back and we are here to stay!

I just don't want us to be humiliated when we know that we are better than that.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Stumbling around Euston vomiting over myself about 3am Monday

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Picking up my winnings following my successful 1-0 (Buckley) scorecast........although that will probably be on Monday morning.

:thumbsup:

seagull1981

Blue & White Forever
Aug 8, 2010
TIN FOIL FA CUPS.

Yahay.

Been doing a 1metre high one for the last hour, and back to the original question, the whole day but mainly the teams walking out, if it all works out how im thinking it...

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Scouse wit, just so predictable

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
The travelling ( Taxi, flight, train, walk ) and finding somewhere for my Sunday roast. Just going to enjoy the day out really just like I have all the times I've visited Anfield.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
I am looking forward to singing You'll Never Walk Alone with all the fellow JCL's :moo:

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
I think its just that moment when the stadium comes into view. (being Anfield makes it even more special) seeing the buzz around the place. I still love the FA cup, and wish it still had the status it did as I was growing up.

Brownstuff

Feb 21, 2009
Hove
Experiencing the away end at Anfield for the first time (didn't go last time we were up there)
Been to Anfield over 30 odd times before but in the home ends as was at uni up there

Glawstergull

May 21, 2004
GLAWSTERSHIRE
Standing in Anfield will 6000 others who support my team.After watching the scousers play in Europe throughout the 70s and 80s it's a big box ticked.Didn't think i would go there to support the Albion with a hope of winning.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here