Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

what should I say if I see Leon Knight?

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
I'm going to Brentford tomorrow as I promised after making my chum endure the 0-0 with Burnley last season (it was cold, he forgot his coat). If and when I see Leon Knight what should I say? I'm undecided at present between

'Leon, the promise you showed at the start of your Albion career is all but forgotten due to your on and off field petulance and generally poor showings in your last season with Albion'

or

'Oi...Leon....you're a twat!'

It's a toughie, perhaps we could work ona song incorporating maghee and all the people he fell out with...?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I'd go for option 2, but make sure to kneel right down on the ground so that the Poison Dwarf definitely hears you, otherwise it might go over his head (lots of things do).

Last edited:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
You've got to squeeze the word midget in there as well.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
elwheelio said:
I'm going to Brentford tomorrow as I promised after making my chum endure the 0-0 with Burnley last season (it was cold, he forgot his coat). If and when I see Leon Knight what should I say? I'm undecided at present between

'Leon, the promise you showed at the start of your Albion career is all but forgotten due to your on and off field petulance and generally poor showings in your last season with Albion'

or

'Oi...Leon....you're a ****!'

It's a toughie, perhaps we could work ona song incorporating maghee and all the people he fell out with...?

Much better. :thumbsup:

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
"One day Leon, you'll be able to look back and tell your grand children.....they all f***ing hated me"

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
The Large One said:
Oi Leon, Mark McGhee's the new Swansea manager...
Swansea have a manager, a much better one than Mark McGhee too.

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
elwheelio said:

or

'Oi...Leon....you're a twat!'

You could just settle for the simple, yet catchy song of...

"WANKER, WANKER, WANKER" repeat until bored, or you get thrown out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here