Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What s your favourite Brighton & Hove Station?

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Aldrington halt (is the refuse depot still next door?)

IKDRF

May 1, 2009
Holland Road Halt - sadly lamented - halfway between Brighton and Hove.

Used to have a lovely wooden platform.

hi mr anorak here...holland road halt was beside the old hove station and closed in 1956! i assume you are one of our retired members! i have heard of the lovely wooden platforms-wouldnt be allowed today

World of Sport

Mar 9, 2007
WSU
Lewes Road Station.

Attachments

• jg_28_078.jpg
    jg_28_078.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 214

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Has no one even mentioned our beloved Pissed on Pork which is how they say Preston Park in Northern Ireland.

Emily's Mum

Jul 7, 2003
In the jungle, aka BFPO 11
Don't need the library, I remember from when I lived in Sussex in the 70s. The northbound carriageway of Boundary Road, Portslade was in West Sussex and I presume the southbound carriageway is now in Brighton & Hove.

Sorry, but you're wrong. Boundary Road was in Hove and Station Road was in Portslade. Both were in East Sussex and both are now in the unitary authority of brighton & Hove. I know - I could, and do, bore for England on this subject!

Brighton is my favourite station; the night of 3rd May 1979 will live in the memory for a very long time

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
Favourite is Preston Park where I used to commute from. Great coffee from the guy outside and a great spectacle of watching the squirrels fly through the trees opposite the platform. Always seemed to be a fair amount of beauties at the station too.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Fishersgate, where I used to wait with a ladyfriend I admired when she would get her train back to Lancing. :blush:

Crap station, crap area, but anything for the lady in your eye at the time!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here