Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What s your favourite Brighton & Hove Station?

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
London Road for me EVERY time. Just brilliant. Very happy memories on a personal note.

Worst is Southwick. Just dreary, although I always think of Southwick station as sunny for some reason.

This extends only to those stations on the Ace Rider network. Any mid sussex oddballs who try to get in on the act with a Hassocks or something are barking up the wrong tree.

Best station and WHY?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Southwick is in Southwick not Brighton & Hove

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
hove - whenever i alight there i know that whatever the reason is for doing so, i am going to getting very pissed

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Southwick is in Southwick not Brighton & Hove

on the ace rider network as posted.

ace rider was a discount travel scheme for kids in brighton and hove in the 80s. you did not live here then i guess.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Surely Southwick is in Brighton & Hove, but not in Brighton and not in Hove?

thats why i posted ace rider network. west to shoreham and north east to falmer. not to provoke another mind numbing 'is portslade in brighton?' debate that makes you want to stab yourself on the forearm with a fork in boredom.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Falmer, memories of Uni and there is a little building site just behind it

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Southwick is in Adur.

But is Portslade in Brighton? ? ?

Look its quite simple. you can go to the library and find out what administrative area a certain place is in. if you give a f***.

any station from falmer in the east to shoreham in the west, north to preston park. doesnt matter if its in f***ing adur hove or timbuctoo.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here