Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What Postions do you think there are left to fill?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Now we've sorted out the strikers...

3 to go :

2 wingers ( left and right )
1 Central Defender ( 2 if Dunk is sold )

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Just a winger- as long as we keep hold of Dunk

Even though Rea is now part of the first team squad we still need a central defender to replace Halford... Greer's been picking up a lot of niggles recently, so need four players in that position to cover injuries and suspensions.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Vaz te signing tomorrow?

Would be surprising if we signed another striker so soon after todays announcement, would mean he would be fighting for a first team place against Baldock, Hemed, Zamora, Hambo, Colunga and COG.

Would rather we signed the wingers / creative players unless one (pref two) of those strikers were headed for the outdoor imminently.

tiotom92

Jan 11, 2014
2 good wingers.

We've got Hemed (and now to some extent Zamora) who are very good at winning headers yet we have no-one to whip the ball into them really other than March (very inexperienced) and LuaLua (only good when coming off of the bench late in the game).

Would also ideally like a creative midfielder but if we're playing 4-4-2 it's probably not worth it.... And a centre-back, especially if Dunk leaves.

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
Centre Back
Attacking Mid - I know everybody is saying Harper is here to replace Tex, but he's not going to be fit or up to speed until at least X-mas
Winger

Dunk is staying.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
2 wingers, 1 CAM and 1 CB (2 if Dunk leaves)?

Maybe we still need one more nippy striker if we're going to play 4-4-2 as I can't see Colunga or O'Grady staying.

Edit: I was not implying that O'Grady was 'nippy', obviously, just that I can't see him staying now that we have Bobby and Hemed.

Last edited:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
A new striker is a must along with 2 wingers and a center back.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here