VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Crawley, sesspit of Sussex.

parts of Littlehampton full of paedos

Mar 4, 2008
Burgess Hill!
And to show I'm not just a snob who hates Bugger's Hole because it's one big council estate

Have you ever been to Burgess Hill?:thud:

Eagle Slayer

Jul 15, 2007
Worthing
I like Tide Mills actually.

That little beach walk from outer Newhaven into Seaford via the Tide Mills ruins and that little green nature reserve is really nice.

Just make sure you avoid all the dogshit on the way :rant:

Pagham is a bit of shithole, though the beach is okay.

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
Sussex, in my opinion, is pretty shit beyond Brighton and Hove. There certainly isn't another town I'd want to live in. Hastings, Crawley, Worthing - HOLES. Chichester and Haywards Heath are ok, but not exactly exciting. If it weren't for Brighton, we'd be living in one of the worst counties around.

Completely disagree. Yes there are some shitholes, but which county doesn't have these! Sussex has some of the nicest countryside in the country IMO

Cpt. Spavil

Mar 9, 2008
dont like lewes, crawley, eastbourne, hastings, hailsham, worthing, polegate, newhaven thats about it lol

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Hard to be ANNOYED about any particular place at all really. Especially in Sussex which I sort of regard as home nowadays.

But... as a non-driver, I don't think I'll ever have any reason to trouble the borders of Peacehaven in the East, or any of these discrete villages in the West where royalty and hangers-on go to play polo. As Ultravox once said, in a complete waste of vinyl 'It means nothing to me'.

At least Burgess Hill has a fully-functional Uncle Sams :unclesam:

Addick

Jan 20, 2008
I know I am going to given a hard time for this but.........Brighton!!!! Reasons

Congestion
House Prices
PC Police
THAT Council

Brighton also suffers from the School Lottery-the way that those that live in the massive housing estates are excluded from the general affluence from the workings of the city.

Its all a bit of a mess really

Sorry Guys and Gals

Addick

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
East and west of Eastbourne is f***ing grim. Hailsham, Polegate and then Bexhill, St Leonards Warrior Square, Hastings.

Never understood the point of Storrington but nothing beats the banality of Crawley. Just doesn't seem to be part of Sussex and is chocka full of Chelsea fans.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Rye and Battle are right up there with Lewes for the - Up Their Own Arses - award.

Newick has a pretentious, immaculately kept, road sign opposite their village green. Has the distance to Canterbury and Winchester on it. How very quaint. I'd love to park a caravan on that village green and see the reaction.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here