Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What Olympic sport would you invent?

Mine would consist of teams of ten having to ride the London underground dressed as badgers on meeting another countries team of badgers they would have to pull off as many detachable tails as they could. Once your tail had been removed you would be out the competition. After 12 hours of competition you would have to deliver the tails to Paul Raymonds review bar.The team who brings in the most wins!:clap2: Whats your new sport????

Last edited:

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
Bicycle darts. It is closest to the bull but you have to do it whilst riding towards the board on a bicycle at at least 10 mph. I have tried bicycle darts and it is surprisingly difficult.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Memo to Jacques Rogge:

Great idea for a new Olympic sport, to take place mainly in the county of Norfolk. To be called 'Norfolk Nights', a five-day orienteering-based contest between international teams of four that have to make their way from Newmarket to Norwich on a diet of exclusively road-kill and pond water. If the BBC won't show it, we'll take it to Sky.

Butch Willykins

Jun 17, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
Memo to Jacques Rogge:

Great idea for a new Olympic sport, to take place mainly in the county of Norfolk. To be called 'Norfolk Nights', a five-day orienteering-based contest between international teams of four that have to make their way from Newmarket to Norwich on a diet of exclusively road-kill and pond water. If the BBC won't show it, we'll take it to Sky.

Monkey Tennis?

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
not so much invented but I would love to see Barrel jumping re-introduced. I could do that.

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
Bicycle darts. It is closest to the bull but you have to do it whilst riding towards the board on a bicycle at at least 10 mph. I have tried bicycle darts and it is surprisingly difficult.

Surely this should be riding towards an angry bull who has a dart board hanging from his nose ring!!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Internet message board moaning and whinging. Just enter NSC as Team GB and we'd walk to Gold :thumbsup:

Dec 29, 2011
A large ditch, say about 50m length. Fill it with deep water and the winner is the one who traverses the ditch from one side to the other (while in the water). More lengths could be added as desired.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Female tree climbing, tennis style mini skirts to be the attire, for ease of movement and climbing purposes of course........

Can you tell male and female trees apart?

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Backwards running.

British Bulldog.

Czechmate

Oct 5, 2011
Brno Czech Republic
The modern day Triathlon

1) Swmming the channel
2) Riding the system
3) Running up the benefits

Probably not , the Eastern Europeans will be too good for this sport !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here