Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What NSC'ers from days of yore do you miss?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I don't think London Irish would ever recover from comparing the actions of Tony Bloom to that of Belotti, IIRC.

In fairness quite a few of us and the older ones in particular, myself included, were very suspicious of TB initially because of his uncle's apparent impersonation of Nero as Archer and Bellotti backed by Stanley dismantled the club.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Race - whether that's Mrs or Mr Butters.

Watford O

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Meade's Ball. Again, still around from time to time, but not enough for my liking.

I don't think you can have MB as a very regular poster, I think the board would spontaneously combust or something. The man's a genius, I've never read a single post of his that I didn't enjoy. I still love that one about London Irish in my signature.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Race - whether that's Mrs or Mr Butters.

Watford O

You do know he is alive and well and posting regularly? Or was that a joke that went over my head? Watford O that is.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
So this thread is really more "NSCers who still post but not as regularly/who have changed user name".

Carry on...

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
In fairness quite a few of us and the older ones in particular, myself included, were very suspicious of TB initially because of his uncle's apparent impersonation of Nero as Archer and Bellotti backed by Stanley dismantled the club.

My mistake. It was Afters he was comparing to an Archer minion.

Tony Bloom's Premierbet - accounts - £1.2 million losses for Jan to August 2005

Of course there should have been questions and there was going to be an element of mistrust with Ray hanging in there, but as far as I can remember, LI was not going to let it rest after Tony Bloom, apparently, ousted McGhee.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I can't believe Plastic Oyrish has rebranded himself. There isn't anyone nearly as self righteous and boring as far as I can see. Unless of course, he's had a much needed lobotomy.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Jailbird, saw her on the bus with her hubby last week but I was too scared to say HELLO :flounce:
Forget his username but STEVE who I drove to Plymouth with and saw at a few away games in the early 2000s, nice bloke, he made the MUSHY t-shirts remember?.....f*** it that usernames gonna bug the CRAP outta me now :angry:

oh and CrabtreeBHA, he was young and a HANDSOME chap!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
always felt quite sorry for BHADebs who was probably quite a nice person apart from her adoration of Wilkins and her determination that he was an entirely innocent party in falling out with the Board.

I rather miss Withdean Wanderer and The Complete Badger because they were proper fans and you could have a proper football argument with them.

I wouldn't miss Jimbo if he kept his promise and stopped posting - nasty I know but he is the epitome to me of the new breed of "lookatme" posters whom I have little time for.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I'm still about although I don't post as much as I used too (can't be arsed with arguing about stuff!).

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Ben Andrews Girlfriend
Yorkie
Lush (I know still posts but not enough :( )
OAP Dodge

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here