Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What Job Shall I Do?

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
I am currently looking for a full-time job and i have no idea what to do.

I am thinking of some sort of office job where i dont need many qualifications or work experiance.

Any ideas would be listened to and im sure i wont get any silly answers!

Thanks in advance!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Secretary...as long as you're female, blonde & big breasted...no quallys needed there then :)

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Pimp

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
ali_jenkins123 said:
I am thinking of some sort of office job where i dont need many qualifications or work experiance.

IT support

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Sales it is then. :wave:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
555kaz said:
Come and work at my place, nice little engineering company in Portslade

For the love of god noooooooooooo. Do not ever go into Engineering especially precision engineering. I would rather go to Dukes mount and lick up cum stains than do that. Has to be by far the worst job I have ever had.

Do you work for Hatchards kaz? I used to work at Carringworth and they were absolute arseholes as a few on here can back up.

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
B.M.F said:
For the love of god noooooooooooo. Do not ever go into Engineering especially precision engineering. I would rather go to Dukes mount and lick up cum stains than do that. Has to be by far the worst job I have ever had.

Do you work for Hatchards kaz? I used to work at Carringworth and they were absolute arseholes as a few on here can back up.

My god your stalking me :lolol: Yes thats where I work, heard a bit about Carringworths, but try Hatchards :lolol: Do you know anyone there? We've had a couple of Ex Carringworths chaps here. Forgot to add, yes precission engineering can be a pain in the arse, but know we are looking for temp fitter, which to be honest is easy money here, it's the CNC thats a pain in the arse

Last edited:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
555kaz said:
My god your stalking me :lolol: Yes thats where I work, heard a bit about Carringworths, but try Hatchards :lolol: Do you know anyone there? We've had a couple of Ex Carringworths chaps here. Forgot to add, yes precission engineering can be a pain in the arse, but know we are looking for temp fitter, which to be honest is easy money here, it's the CNC thats a pain in the arse

Not stalking it is just the fact that Hatchards is the main firm in Portslade. Don't know who works there now but know of quite a few that have. Left the engineering malarky some 8 years ago and have not looked back since. Had one of the easiest jobs in the place when I was at Carringworth as I worked in inspection. Tell me who the ex carringworth blokes are and either Chez Moggy or myself will be able to tell you if we know them.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Learn a trade mate. Office work is ok but it's difficult to progress without decent qualification or a degree. You'll also earn shitloads more money. If I wasn't already in IT/telecomms then I'd quite fancy a bit of plumming and gas, if I'd started doing that when I left school i'd be earning alot more than I do now

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
B.M.F said:
Not stalking it is just the fact that Hatchards is the main firm in Portslade. Don't know who works there now but know of quite a few that have. Left the engineering malarky some 8 years ago and have not looked back since. Had one of the easiest jobs in the place when I was at Carringworth as I worked in inspection. Tell me who the ex carringworth blokes are and either Chez Moggy or myself will be able to tell you if we know them.

Only know one as the others left before I started I think, and wouldn't thought you'ld know him as he was youngish (25 I think) but he was way out of his depth. Please correct me if I'm wrong but at Carringworth apparently all the machines are set and the operators just run them. At Hatchards you have to do the whole thing yourself, so he was hired as a setter/operator, where really he was a button pusher, his name was Matt by the way, can't remember his surname. I'm chef by trade, but had to get out of that as it was doing my head in. I asked my Dad if they had any jobs here for 6 weeks or so as a fill in, and here I am 6 and a half years later. With the right amount of pay rises to keep me here

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here