Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What is your most FAVOURITE away ground visited with Brighton & Hove Albion?

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
I liked, Argyles ground when it was terraces, and hillsborough and of course, LONDON ROAD.(i think pethick broke his leg?)

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
I love Craven Cottage, the juventus cafe by the tube station, walk along the thames, pint of Fullers and a great Thai resturant after the game. Wonder if its been ruined by Premiership, some Arsenal fans said it was £48 a ticket :ohmy:

Likes others have also mentioned, London Road & Brisbane Road great for atmosphere.

I would like to add Portmand Road, great Green King Pub around the corner, good atmosphere, and a magic door I recommend you try next time you visit a Charlton fan told me about it. It leads into the Ipswich end and you can have a wonder around at half time.

One True BHA

Sep 2, 2008
I love Craven Cottage, the juventus cafe by the tube station, walk along the thames, pint of Fullers and a great Thai resturant after the game. Wonder if its been ruined by Premiership, some Arsenal fans said it was £48 a ticket :ohmy:

Likes others have also mentioned, London Road & Brisbane Road great for atmosphere.

I would like to add Portmand Road, great Green King Pub around the corner, good atmosphere, and a magic door I recommend you try next time you visit a Charlton fan told me about it. It leads into the Ipswich end and you can have a wonder around at half time.

£48 is a downright lie, i went to craven cottage last season, cost about 36 quid (still outrageous mind) for arsenal fulham. it is quite a nice ground, and surroundings though.

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
£48 is a downright lie, i went to craven cottage last season, cost about 36 quid (still outrageous mind) for arsenal fulham. it is quite a nice ground, and surroundings though.

I was working with a firm in North London and thats what one of the managers said he had been charged. Haven't spoken to him since I saw they lost 0-1, makes the £24.50 seem good value when you see a hatrick in a five goal loss :p

One True BHA

Sep 2, 2008
I was working with a firm in North London and thats what one of the managers said he had been charged. Haven't spoken to him since I saw they lost 0-1, makes the £24.50 seem good value when you see a hatrick in a five goal loss :p

he must have meant emirates? i'm sure i paid nowhere near that. unless they have hiked it up this season? disgusting if so. luckily i saw 3-1 and the arsenal fans made a racket in that away end.

regarding 24.50 at the withdean, i'm not sure anything can make that seem good value :laugh:

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Craven Cottage,Gay Meadow (some of the pubs in Shrewsbury ! :thumbsup:) and Rochdale !! Was there that night Bellotti was targeted. :bowdown:

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
he must have meant emirates? i'm sure i paid nowhere near that. unless they have hiked it up this season? disgusting if so. luckily i saw 3-1 and the arsenal fans made a racket in that away end.

regarding 24.50 at the withdean, i'm not sure anything can make that seem good value :laugh:

No he is a season ticket holder at the Emirates, he showed me the bill for the Fulham tickets I was'nt really paying attention, he bought two tickets in total for about £90 odd.

Perhaps they have a A grading system like that done at Palace, we are about the only A team and they charge us £30.

One True BHA

Sep 2, 2008
No he is a season ticket holder at the Emirates, he showed me the bill for the Fulham tickets I was'nt really paying attention, he bought two tickets in total for about £90 odd.

Perhaps they have a A grading system like that done at Palace, we are about the only A team and they charge us £30.

deary me.

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
deary me.

Just checked it on the website A games A C Jr

Hammersmith & Putney All blocks £48 £35 £20

When I said I was'nt paying attention its because he was a bit outraged, and I find it difficult to get angry re premership so called ills.

Still I always enjoyed going and I am sure it used to be a fiver on the gate.

One True BHA

Sep 2, 2008
Just checked it on the website A games A C Jr

Hammersmith & Putney All blocks £48 £35 £20

When I said I was'nt paying attention its because he was a bit outraged, and I find it difficult to get angry re premership so called ills.

ah, maybe that is where i was confused. i imagine 35 may be a student deal, so would be what i paid. 48 quid for fulham, embarrassing.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
i [ayed £47, to get into emirates, and am for upton, upton, park-istan to..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here