Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What is your most FAVOURITE away ground visited with Brighton & Hove Albion?

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Doesn't mean the best, it means your personal favourite...

I like London Road & I also liked Boothferry Park, they were two of my favourites, I used to like visiting the pissy grounds when we were crap, like Bloomfield Road, which isn't bad now, The Shay, Spotland, Sincil Bank, Brunton Park, Griffin Park, Meadow Lane & The McCain Stadium were pretty good trips too!... But my favourite, UNDERHILL.

:thumbsup:

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I like Gresty Road... it generates a good atmospere with all the away fans together under a low roof and the home fans spread across the place - it makes the away fans sound really loud!

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
GOOD THREAD!!!!

My favourite is probably Elland Road, for no other season than we make a shit load of noise when we go there.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Peterborough is always a good away game

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
My alltime favourite was the Baseball Ground Derby where we played in a cup game and lost..way back. Fantastic atmosphere and feeling to the place, great mushy peas with the chips from the local chippie too

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
We've not been there for a while, but Craven Cottage was always my favourite ground to visit....

Hated Carrow Road as it reminded me of one of those stadiums you could by for Subbuteo.

the viscount

May 15, 2008
hove by the sea
For me my 1st ground must be the old Stamford bridge packed with a full house for the the cup replay with the Albion great night could not even go for a piss so just did it were we stood a bad defeat but a fab night.:albion2::albion2::albion2:

No 2 must be for me London road also a proper footie ground:thumbsup::thumbsup:

No 3 on my list will be the old Luton ground great times there back in the 60/70's :censored::censored:

and last No4 BEDFORD town's old footie groud great cup-tie there also fab fab great atmosphere:clap2::clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here