Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What is your "I was there" Albion occasion?

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Probably the Swindon game. We deserved absolutely nothing out of those two games. The only moment that comes close to that euphoria when AV scored was probably WB's 2nd against Doncaster. I always felt we were going to win that game though for some reason, and the Virgo header came from basically nowhere.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Walsall at home first day of the season few years back, withdean, dire, lost 1-0, think they ended up with 9.....i was there!!!!

and look at us now

LukeOwen

Jun 7, 2011
Hampshire
I have a few

Last game at the goldstone against doncaster & that Stuart storer goal
Anfield in 91 & coming back from 2.0 down against the best team in the land at the time to draw 2.2
First game at the Amex against Doncaster again

Sorry to link another 1 of my videos but there is some footage on a 45min video from the last game at the goldstone that I have cut out which is the view from the north stand of the goal :)- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0jrXjCQLXY&feature=youtube_gdata_player

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough
And the Doncaster game Flags created a fantastic image and atmosphere but still the fact we showed the hated three that Mansfield day that they might own the club but we,the Fans,CONTROLLED the ground that day and Football only took place with our consent.
Powerful message from the fans to the owners,it is our club not theirs.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The day I met Ernest

Premiership Dream

Nov 16, 2011
I was at Norwich away, when it had been snowing and it looked possible as the weekend drew near the game would be cancelled due to the bad weather it was even snowing that day.............there was snow settling on the pitch.......3pm came and the game never started......then around about 3.45pm they decided to call the game off, but not because of the snow it was that they had a floodlight failure!!!!!

Monday goes into work and a Palarse colleague spent the day taking the piss with great pleasure ......however what goes around comes around as the following week the same colleague went Bradford V Palace ...........well just as he was rolling into Sheffield on the train I had great pleasure in calling him and informing the Bradford v Palace game had been cancelled due to snow!!!!!! Priceless!!!!

scooter1

How soon is now?
Highbury 83, behind the goal when Case hit that free kick. But the first league game at the Amex was emotional for so many reasons, and when Buckley got the equaliser you just knew it was going to be our day. Going f***ing bonkers and hugging a stranger when the winner went in. I still have that episode of the Football Lge show on the + box, and still enjoy every moment over and over

crabtree seagull

Nov 7, 2007
Strange one but Newcastle away 92. Keegans first home game back as manager. Full house of home fans

I was there along with around 50 or so other Albion fans

I think it was 21st v 22nd at the time. We won 1-0. Mark Gall I think

Locals not happy.

- - - Updated - - -

Strange one but Newcastle away 92. Keegans first home game back as manager. Full house of home fans

I was there along with around 50 or so other Albion fans

I think it was 21st v 22nd at the time. We won 1-0. Mark Gall I think

Locals not happy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here