Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

Boris Yeltsin

MR PRESIDENT to you, mate
Feb 13, 2008
Moscow
What about Griffin Park? Better than Priestfield and Withdean, shirley?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I can't vote, the Goldstone was my shrine but was a shit hole.

But it was our shit hole.

Like you I won't vote out of loyalty to our roots (but The Amex pisses over all that has gone before)

cheesy77

Feb 18, 2009
Only got to the Goldstone once, but will never forget it. 5
Kind of miss Withdean in a strange way...... so many good times.
But the Amex is F**king amazing, and I get goose pimples everytime that the intro video is played before the teams come out.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
The Amex winning at a canter so far....

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
I can't vote. The Goldstone was our home and because of the way were forced to move, it would be disrespectful to vote against it; it was a bit of a shit-hole, but it was our shit-hole and I saw some of our best players and games there.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Another no vote from me. I absolutely love the Amex, and it is obviously the best. But the Goldstone holds a special place in my heart. So I kinda don't feel right voting against it.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
I can't vote. The Goldstone was our home and because of the way were forced to move, it would be disrespectful to vote against it; it was a bit of a shit-hole, but it was our shit-hole and I saw some of our best players and games there.

I see where you "i cant vote against the Goldstone" are coming from but although we had some fantastic times there we also had times to forget. We will never replace the buzz of the old place, the smelly toilets, falling gates, terrace closures, grass growing on the East Terrace, Fences erected and then taken down, never ending fights all over the ground, demonstrations, tearing the ground appart, lego stand up.....then down. Pay on the day, wondering how big the queues would be as the ground came into view. Bollocks......i miss that place can i change my vote?

OK here goes

Favorite GROUND.................The Goldstone, and all its memories good and bad
Favorite STADIUM.................The Amex, fantastic experience and exciting expansion to look forward to.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
You can't have 2 picks, thems not the rules!! :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here