Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What is the Worst bird you have shagged?

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Don't you mean who ?

All of them in my case as none of them we let me do them up the shitter :lolol:

Said bird from the gay club also asked me to lay on top of her til she couldn't breathe ( ??? ) , said she had a fetish for the Darts player Andy Fordham and said her dad once licked her all over one Sunday morning.

I didn't see much of her after that night.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
I shagged a fat bird that we managed to meet in The Standard.

I then managed to shag her again in my mates bathroom a couple of weeks later. I remembered to turn the lights off that time.

I hate fat birds.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
I think that was the same girl that said "Would it be quicker if I gave you a blowjob?" which is one of my favourite quotes of all time.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
I'll be honest and admit I've had a number of chubbers but the worst lay I've had was a fattie who'd actually had a breast reduction.

I was so so so drunk that night, and managed to have a night out at some shitty provincial town meatmarket (think run down Event II!)

After about the 30th vodka I decide the house-sized girl who's been eyeing me up would do, by virtue of the fact that at least she'd have big tits to play with.

Imagine my horror when I get back to hers and she leaps on me with breasts disproportionately small for her fat ming body. It was terrible. If you have to be fat you may as well make the most of your chestage, otherwise what's the point?

I'm gonna make sure in future I can always see cleavage first. Or maybe I should just stop getting so drunk and start trying for girls I actually fancy...

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
fatboy said:
I shagged a fat bird that we managed to meet in The Standard.

I then managed to shag her again in my mates bathroom a couple of weeks later. I remembered to turn the lights off that time.

I hate fat birds.

and that was in my house you ****!!!!

AND you bled on the bed and wall of my spare room.

:)

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
fatboy said:
I think that was the same girl that said "Would it be quicker if I gave you a blowjob?" which is one of my favourite quotes of all time.

does she have any friends?

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
the full harris said:

:sick:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
the full harris said:

Wasn't my blood.

I still think you should have agreed to swap at half time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here