Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What is the stupidest question you have ever asked?

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
Me and the missus were on a Sandals holiday in St Lucia about 4 years ago and out on a Land Rover trip to the Rain Forest - when a young America lady asked our guide "did you guys suffer much damage from the Tsunami at New Year?"

Cue wide eyed look from Guide across to me and the missus (the only brits on the trip) as if to say "can you beleive this idiot?"

:clap2:

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
I once got into a Yellow Cab in Chicago and asked him to take me to a certain Golf Course (where I was meeting my colleagues)
He said "Where's that?" - to which I replied "Do I sound like I know?"
So he suggested that he take me to the only Golf Course that he knew in Chicago - even though it had a different name !!!!
:wozza:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Once went to a party in the Midlands and had to change trains at Leicester about 5pm on a Saturday. There was all these fat blokes with rugby shirts with tigers on the front. Got to the party and said I'd had to change trains at Leicester and there was all these fat blokes with rugby shirts with tigers on the front. Who would they have been? I asked in all innocence. To which came the answer that had never for a moment crossed what passes for my mind: 'Expect that'll be the Leicester Tigers fans'. Beam me up Scotty :blush:

liam82

Onwards and Upwards
Apr 8, 2007
Telscombe Cliffs
I was working in a gym in Brighton about 11 years ago, I was 16 at the time.

This black guy walks in, I greet him, and on auto pilot asked if he would like to use the sunbed :eek:

He said na mate I won't be needing that :blush:

:bigwave:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Not so much a question, but I did witness some American tourist walk away from disgust from outside the Anne Frank House in Amsterdam.

They complained that the original building has been knocked down and replaced with an ordinary row of houses and a museum.

"Typical Europeans, always destroying their heritage" and they stormed off.

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
'Shall we wait?' to a girl I'd had round mine for a meal and who was in all likelihood going to drop 'em :dunce:

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
In the 80s sometime I was watching the boxing including one bloke who had the manufacturers name 'Title' emblazoned across his shorts about where a 'belt' would be.

"So what title belt is that he's defending", I asked a mate.

:shootself:shootself

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here