Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

what is the most money you have ever won?

D

Deleted User X18H

Marshy said:
I knew you would be following me around on this one HB&B !
If i said how much you would have had a pop and when i dont you have a pop ! i cant win with this one.....

And ps Chappers.....your half way there....:D
I wasn't having a pop just a laugh at the irony of the thread where you are concerned I will never mention it again

Last edited:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
£500 on a £ 5 win double, followed by £350 with the same bet (dif horses, obviously) the next week.

Mr Popkins

Jul 8, 2003
LIVING IN SIN
Im ashamed to say this but- £200 at the Bingo,

Ive never heard so many old women shout bollocks in unison!!!

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
Shizuoka Dolphin said:
A tenner on the lottery.

I had the first two numbers out, thought I was on for the jack pot, then didn't get any of the next three, thought I was on for nothing, then I got the last number out so came in with a tenner.

It was a rollercoaster of emotion.

Quality :lolol:

My best was 50 on the dogs!!!

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
I got a letter this morning saying I've been selected for a 100,000 prize . Puts my previous best of £90 on the national to shame.:)

Jul 20, 2003
£800 (Brighton winning Div 3)
£800 (Santini becoming Spurs manager)
£800 (accumulator across divisions a couple of years back)

stand to win £1,700 on an accumulator if Vijay Singh ends the year as top tour earner & England win the ashes next summer.

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
Quantum said:
I got a letter this morning saying I've been selected for a 100,000 prize . Puts my previous best of £90 on the national to shame.:)

:D Yep, I got an e-mail the other day and apparently I 've won $1,000,000 in the Candian lottery. And I didn't even enter!

Actual answer is £1600 - I correctly predicted the winners of all 4 divisions about 7 years ago. I blew it all on a lavish trip to New York.:clap2:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
£220 on this years National, and only because my step-daughter is called Amber (winner was Amberleigh House)

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Repugnant Toad said:
Mr Jammy, who put two chips on two spins of the roulette wheel and won twice ...:censored:

I made about £50 on Russia winning in Wales in the Euro 2004 play-offs, paired with Holland beating Scotland

bitch bitch bitch

Set of Tracksuits

Oct 27, 2003
Leicester
My biggest win proved the point that beginners luck is by far and away the most reliable source of winning any money by gambling.

Went to the Belle Vue dogtrack in Manchester a couple of years back, and arrived just before the second race was scheduled to start. I'd been studying the form for most of the afternoon and decided that 2 and 4 where the best dogs to back in the second race, so I marched confidently up to the kiosk and put a fiver on 2 and 4 as a reverse forecast.

As I turned to leave, I was aghast to see that the race that I had bet on was the delayed opening race, and that 2 and 4 weren't the lean, mean speed machines that I had thought they were, rather they were two rather mangy looking strays from the back streets of Salford.

Anyway, by some miracle, 2 beat 4 and I wandered up to the kiosk to collect my winnings in a kind of delirious confusion. When I got there, most of my mates had just come back from the bar and were absolutely gutted to find that I had won on the first race. Because the odds on these two were so long I picked up about £200 which I waved around for the rest of the evening while my mates lost all their money backing dogs that I tipped.

Oh happy, happy day.

CAFC Matt

Jul 27, 2003
Woodindean
Dick Knights Mum said:
What a bet ! Congratters old boy.

Cheers.
trouble was parents made me put it away and pay for my season ticket for many years to come so in a way they were right.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Dont often bet but....

£700 on a Patent on the nags 1.50 e/w unit stake.

200 double on derby and Oaks cant remember stakes 10/1 a 5/1.

over 7 grand on ayr gold cup and silver cup double 10 each way at 25/1 each.

I'm about 9,000 up total as I rarely bet but they come in ie this year.

bookie visits.......5

1 Won £1

2 lost 3 pound

3lost £2.50

4 won £370 on roulette machine, 10 stake.

5 Straight forcast gave me net profit of £10.

Exmouth Seagull

Sep 11, 2003
Over £1000 on a 20p lucky 15 (total cost £3.00).

All four came in. I think 6/1,7/1,7/1 and 8/1.

The first three races were on tele. The last was going in the evening, I only backed it because of the name `Seventeens Lucky`. My lucky number is seventeen.

So I went in the bookies (Coral Haywards Heath) to watch it come in. The only time I ever collected my winnings by cheque.

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
Recently won £250 jackpot on a 4 reel fruit machine, I was well sloshed and 3 jackpot symbols spun in but when it offered me a nudge for the 4th I sobred up pretty quick.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Easy 10 said:
£85 on the lottery (4 numbers).

I can just pip you on that, £106 on the Lottery (4 numbers)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here