Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

what is the most money you have ever won?

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Won about £100 on the national last year, but not much other than that.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
he he - Marshy won like 50 grand!

Me? 165 on a fotie accumulator which looked like it wa going down the pan with 2 minutes left of a Juve game until Del Piero did the gentlemanly thing and scored a swift brace.

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
I won £100 by winning a recent hip-hop freestyle battle. (kinda like 8-mile, for those that don't know what I'm on about...)

Oh yeah, gonna be in the grand final on Sunday competing for £200 at Audio on Sunday evening if anyone's interested...

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
kinkygerbil said:
$100 in peru

Mr Jammy, who put two chips on two spins of the roulette wheel and won twice ...:censored:

I made about £50 on Russia winning in Wales in the Euro 2004 play-offs, paired with Holland beating Scotland

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
hove born&bred said:

I knew you would be following me around on this one HB&B !
If i said how much you would have had a pop and when i dont you have a pop ! i cant win with this one.....

And ps Chappers.....your half way there....:D

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
£200 in a school draw. Our daughter had started two weeks before, we had switched her from another school and were very grateful the new school had taken her.

We had made no contribution to the school, other than the draw tickets, so we made the snap decision to donate it back to the school ......

CAFC Matt

Jul 27, 2003
Woodindean
£2500.

Put a bet on wehn we got relegated that we would win first div championship AND stay up

f***ing quality :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here