Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What is the MATTER with people in East Belfast?

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Ha ha ha....thud. f***ing comic genius, Dave.

Congratulations on usurping Tyrone as the most ridiculous position taken by a poster on this thread and that's saying something. A day trip to a country that isn't The UK and trying to draw parallels between Aborigine rights on Oz with the Troubles set the benchmark for stupidity quite high but fair play, you pissed all over it.

Ha ha ha! Genuinely made me laugh, well played.

Actually, sorry to point out your stupidity, but nobody said anything about Aboriginal rights. Learning to read sure will help in trying to have an adult discussion.

The parallel was about the attitudes/actions of displaced peoples within their homelands. Both peoples have sections of their communities that resent being ruled over and this leads to their actions and attitudes. Not that hard to understand. It's a world wide occurrence among indigenous communities.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Actually, sorry to point out your stupidity, but nobody said anything about Aboriginal rights. Learning to read sure will help in trying to have an adult discussion.

The parallel was about the attitudes/actions of displaced peoples within their homelands. Both peoples have sections of their communities that resent being ruled over and this leads to their actions and attitudes. Not that hard to understand. It's a world wide occurrence among indigenous communities.

dont start on buzzer tyrone thats like attacking moscow in winter for you right now

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
They have lived similar lives in the sense they eat, go to shops, wear clothes, have sex, raise families etc. They are hugely different when it comes to having had troops on every corner, checkpoints both legal and illegal, executions, the peace wall etc.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
" ...im not bullying you...dont run away.. " seriously how old are you ? 50 odd or a teenager ?

I know people first hand who were burned out in short strand in 1969 in cluan place , google it yourself if you want .

3 years after the protestants started the shit...brilliant research.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
" ...im not bullying you...dont run away.. " seriously how old are you ? 50 odd or a teenager ?

QUOTE]

'the more i see of your posts , the more i'm convinced you were the resident ship/battalion misfit who was so badly bullied'

Tell me Bushy? are you a teenager? Stupid twunt...you have the memory of a goldfish.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Seriously Buzzer, if you consider living in Belfast, where travelling down the wrong road when leaving the center could set you up for being murdered because of your religion, as similar to living in Birmingham, what can I say.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

It's bollocks and you know it. You cannot draw any meaningful parallels between the two situations. When was the last time aborigines murdered a 4 year old boy whilst he was out shopping with his dad?

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath

QUOTE]

'the more i see of your posts , the more i'm convinced you were the resident ship/battalion misfit who was so badly bullied'

Tell me Bushy? are you a teenager? Stupid twunt...you have the memory of a goldfish.
I was merely pointing out that you behave like someone who has been bullied in the past , I didnt make puerile posts that would embarrass a 12 year old girl who still reads smash hits or todays equivalent.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Seriously Buzzer, if you consider living in Belfast, where travelling down the wrong road when leaving the center could set you up for being murdered because of your religion, as similar to living in Birmingham, what can I say.

Firstly, a lot of the problems with no-go areas are confined to very small parts of Ulster, the vast majority of the people there live the same normal lives as you and me. Secondly, you claimed Belfast was, geographically in a different world.

....Ha ha ha! You've set me off again. That was priceless!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here