Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What is the BIGGER crime...

What is the BIGGER crime...

• Total voters

Lord Large

Keeping the faith
Aug 6, 2008
Out on the floor
If people want to leave early surely they are the only ones who miss out if something exciting happens? Not sure why anyone else lets it upset them.

Booing? has a time and a place.

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
You sit in F block. It's the RULES that you have to boo. There are boos after draws and even wins, so don't give me this "I don't boo" rubbish.

How do you know that I sit in F Block, and you're right there are a lot of moaners around there, but not me :cool:

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
We met at Southend. Don't you remember? The Pukka Pie in the Roots Hall Restaurant. You said you'd give me a call, but I'm still waiting. Don't tell me you've forgotten:down:

:lol:

I think you met the wrong person there. What a coincidence we both sit in F block.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I cant remember ever booing an Albion team in all the years i've been watching them, If I dont like what i'm seeing then i'd rather make a quiet exit.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Because it's not constructive, it's ridiculous and brings nothing.

It may or may not be constructive (i.e. We'll show 'em), but football is an emotive past time and people react differently to a disappointing performance.

Whenever my school 1st XI were to lose (we used to get about 150-200 people watching), we would sign 'Bright side of life'. I quite enjoyed that and it certainly raised the spirits.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I can't help feeling people are going way over the top about Saturday.

All I heard were a few quick boos from a tiny proportion of people, scattered throughout the crowd. It wasn't as though everyone present launched into a sustained cacophony of disapproval. Most of us just skulked off, wishing we hadn't wasted our money on such a poor spectacle. The fact is, Harty has to talk about something on the radio, and the game didn't have much about it, therefore he was simply trying to find something else to stir up.

Personally, I don't think Saturday's performance warranted booing, it was a crap game, but we didn't lose it (thanks to Kuipers, the defence, and Orient's frankly embarrassing finishing), and it's only the fourth game of the season. Indifference seemed to be the more appropriate response to me- rather like the silence when the half time whistle went.

Booing is very occasionally deserved, and I'll defend anyone's right to do it, as long as it's at the appropriate time. That game against Stoke when we lost 5-1 and the players looked like they just couldn't be arsed- that was one, as the performance at the end of a shit season was the final insult to long suffering supporters. No effort, no skill, no heart- fair enough for the fans to let the players have it with both barrels IMHO.

A draw at home to Orient in August, crap though the game was, doesn't quite warrant the catcalls to me.

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
You sit in F block, yeah? The ginger fitty near the back? You've got "Loft 18" on your shirt. Don't try and pretend it's not you:lolol:

Yes to F block. I'm not ginger, I don't sit near the back and I don't have loft 18 on my shirt (I don't wear albion shirts anyway). :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here