Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What is the best way to start a Binfest on NSC?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Disagree with someone.

That's total bollox.

Someone mentioned it has to have a 'banning' and a 'flounce'. May I introduce (for the sake of argument) 'an apology'? Incidentally, I think I owe the OP one for recently jumping on him for being a little spikey with someone but, unknown to me, causing no offense whatsoever. Except it would have been known to me if I'd read the thread properly. Perhaps for it to be a proper binfest it has have at least one egregious misunderstanding, followed by an apology that's not accepted :)

Does this qualify for going off on a tangent?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
A very close runner up to butterscotch you fool ;)
Get real you berk, Strawberry is the runner up to Butterscotch.

Jeeeez some people.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I missed the Firework display one. I assumed it was a thread about.....um.......fireworks....so i didn't read it. Mods could we have some kind of dustbin icon next to thread when they have gone binfest so we can all have a look/join in? It's only fair.
Wouldn't squabbling school girls be better?

DNB_Seagull

Dirty Northerner. For now
Apr 27, 2014
Disrespecting Dick Knight or Tony Bloom
Say a transfer rumour that is BS
Immigration politics

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Issue doesnt matter much.

What you need is 2 people with diametricly opposed, strongly held and ill informed opinions on issue X, add to this an ability to rally a few friends behind them, or political/religious fellow travelers or the odd nutjob or 2 who happens to be surfing the board at the time and fancies a bunfight.

The tipping point is where one person or side makes a statement /point that is obviously wrong but decides to stick to it regardless which is the signal for everyone else to pile in.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Put a Horse Racing tip on.

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Dare to express a political opinion or a comment on current affairs which is just a millimetre to the Left of Margaret Thatcher or Nigel Farage!
Or suggest that the current economic situation was ultimately caused by the 2008 collapse in the international banking system and three decades of unregulated free markets, rather than by Gordon Brown alone!!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
You lot will miss me when I am not around anymore.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here