Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What is the best way to start a Binfest on NSC?

BHAZiggy

Pedant
Jan 12, 2011
Hastings
can somebody explain 'binfest' to me. I have never seen or heard the word used anywhere other than this forum.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
can somebody explain 'binfest' to me. I have never seen or heard the word used anywhere other than this forum.

I meant to say, this morning, I wonder how many people are reading this without querying a completely made up word.

It's so ingrained into NSC I'm sure most of us would use it on Countdown, then get into a fight when told 'that word doesn't exist'.

Last edited:

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
I meant to say, this morning, I wonder how many people are reading this without querying and completely made up word.

It's so ingrained into NSC I'm sure most of us would use it on Countdown, then get into a fight when told 'that word doesn't exist'.

I had completely forgotten that binfest is a NSC word. :lolol:

BHAZiggy

Pedant
Jan 12, 2011
Hastings
So it means.....

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I have been mentioned a few times and fair play. I used to flounce at the drop of a hat. I was RESOLUTE that my opinion was infact correct. Frankly I was an ******** sometimes. I don't do flouncing anymore as I used to seek validation on NSC that I was right. Now I don't really care and rarely contribute to debates anymore.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
I have been mentioned a few times and fair play. I used to flounce at the drop of a hat. I was RESOLUTE that my opinion was infact correct. Frankly I was an ******** sometimes. I don't do flouncing anymore as I used to seek validation on NSC that I was right. Now I don't really care and rarely contribute to debates anymore.

A very humble and honest posting that US. I think many of us seek validation whilst believing we are totally correct.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
A very humble and honest posting that US. I think many of us seek validation whilst believing we are totally correct.

Thanks mate but I have to admit a lot of the shit I brought on myself for being an a hole.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester

Thanks mate but I have to admit a lot of the shit I brought on myself for being an a hole.

Account hacked?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
No junior just facing facts and being honest.

BHAZiggy

Pedant
Jan 12, 2011
Hastings

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Thanks but I still have no idea what you lot are on about.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Binfest

An argument on an internet mesageboard that soon spirals out of control with everyone getting involved, and in the end no-one really knows what the argument was about !!!
Bin is short for BINNER which describes somebody who is a complete MOWTCHOPS. Ergo, a binfest is a festival of binners normally arguing the toss over something that matters not in the real world.

BHAZiggy

Pedant
Jan 12, 2011
Hastings
Now that makes sense. Thank you.

What does MOWTCHOPS mean?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here