Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What is the best football moment in the world ever - not goal, but moment?

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I could honestly watch this clip all day, and still roar with laughter every time. Brilliant moment.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
JJB - how funny. Great minds and all that.

I'd have beaten you to it, except I spent a couple of minutes looking for a clip of Fozzies overhead goal line clearance at Highbury.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
In the biggest one off football game in the whole world... to pull of something like this is quite exceptional.. This would be a shocker in an English lower league game but in the world cup final.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
As im on the work computer I can't see the video content....but i DO hope one of them is the Zaire defender running out of the wall and PELTING the ball away from a stationary free kick.

Sadly, it's not QUITE as funny when you hear the full back-story to WHY he did it

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Like this?

Really was sublime to the ridiculous in that match. 0:57-0:59 there is a HILARIO bit of comedyfending followed immediately by an abysmal shot.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Really was sublime to the ridiculous in that match. 0:57-0:59 there is a HILARIO bit of comedyfending followed immediately by an abysmal shot.

People always talk about Booby Moore in that game, but if you watch the entire match the outstanding England player - in fact the best player on the pitch, including Pele - was actually one Alan Mullery.

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
The final whistle at Hereford !

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
The 'invasion' of the East Terrace at the boycotted Mansfield game and fans marching across the pitch at half-time to sit in the directors' box and 'reclaim' the Goldstone...

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
Maybe not the best moment, but certainly memorable.......
vinniejones.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here