Lancing
1. Loyal and loving 5
1. Personality 5
3. Something else 4
4. Good Homemaker 3

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I went for loyal and loving. If she ain't loyal all the rest aint worth a bag of sand.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Large breast's, nice round bottom, good in bed, can cook, clean, do the DIY and pour a beer without it overflowing the glass!

Not much to ask in a woman is it?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
a good sense of humour i find is vital

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The way I see it 10 minutes shagging is all good and well but you still have to fill up 15 hours and 50 minutes with something else in a typical day. A soulmate is more important than a good lay. If you have a soulmate who is also a good lay you are made :thumbsup:

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Uncle Spielberg said:
but you still have to fill up 15 hours and 50 minutes with something else in a typical day.

Plenty of time to do the cooking, cleaning, DIY and pour the beer then! :lolol:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Uncle Spielberg said:
The way I see it 10 minutes shagging is all good and well but you still have to fill up 15 hours and 50 minutes with something else in a typical day. A soulmate is more important than a good lay. If you have a soulmate who is also a good lay you are made :thumbsup:

that is why it is generally best to have two women on the go at once

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
A positive outlook. Can't stand whiny moany miserable pessimistic negative birds, they drain the life out of you.

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Uncle Spielberg said:
" NOT being a Slut Faced Whore "

Good point , well made

whilst on the subject of Slut Faced Whores ..... oh well I may save that for another day!

Agree with Uncle S though .... got to be loyal and loving (and HONEST) ..... believe me, having been round the block with a few "good shag" SFW's in my life!

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
bhafc99 said:
A positive outlook. Can't stand whiny moany miserable pessimistic negative birds, they drain the life out of you.

also agree ....

great to have a partner with a real sense of humour and someone who laughs infectiously ...

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
But isn't a good mother someone who is kind and generous also loyal and loving? Not sure how you can separate those issues?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
tedebear said:
But isn't a good mother someone who is kind and generous also loyal and loving? Not sure how you can separate those issues?

Speak to my ex Slut Faced Whore :angry: :angry: :angry: A good mother to the children but a terrible wife who was not loyal (to me) or loving.

Although I suppose you could also argue that she was a bad mother for breaking up the family home. So I see what you mean....

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
tedebear said:
But isn't a good mother someone who is kind and generous also loyal and loving?

No a good Mother is a mum who can cook the dinner, pour the beer and have baby hanging off her breast all at the same time.

:lolol:

robbied69

Sep 20, 2005
North London
A good driver.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
robbied69 said:
A good driver.
A woman having a golf lesson is all over the place - slicing it, hooking it, hitting it 10 yards along the ground, terrible. The instructor has had enough: "No! Hold the club properly! Like it's something you respect! Like it's your husband's penis or something!" The next drive is 280 yards right down the fairway. "Yes, that's better. Now take the club out of your mouth."

Courtesy of the cavernous halls of the NSC Shit Old Joke Museum.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Speak to my ex Slut Faced Whore :angry: :angry: :angry: A good mother to the children but a terrible wife who was not loyal (to me) or loving.

Although I suppose you could also argue that she was a bad mother for breaking up the family home. So I see what you mean....

Then again I also see your point!!

Hopefully I'm not talking out of turn but a woman who needs instant gratification in the form of another man (ie one who she isn't married/partner to), obviously lacks in the loyalty depatment by not being able to think beyond 5 minutes in the sack...

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
tedebear said:
a woman who needs instant gratification obviously lacks in the loyalty depatment by not being able to think beyond 5 minutes in the sack...

if she were able to think past five minutes in the sack, she'd give uncle spielberg a call. He's claiming he can spend TEN minutes in there...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Uncle Spielberg said:
I went for loyal and loving. If she ain't loyal all the rest aint worth a bag of sand.
True. But then who'd want a loyal and faithful munter ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here