Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What is it with women's mouths?

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Why don't they ever take a rest?

Went on what seems to be becoming an annual pilgrimage to watch Roger Hodgson (ex Supertramp) on Saturday. Rog was great, backed by a 50+ orchestra and a 20+ choir. But the first part of the concert was spoiled by the woman in a seat behind me. Yak yak yak, even in the quietest moments. If she wasn't yakking, she was cackling with laughter. Peace was only restored when she received a double-barrelled Paddington stare from Juanita and myself.

I've noticed that this is an increasing problem at gigs - people who show no respect to their fellow concert-goers or the performer by yakking incessantly. Sadly it always seems to be a female thing. Good heavens, woman, if you want to gossip, stay in the car park.

And breathe. . .

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Yes, agree with all that, only problem is my bird would be that one yak yak yakking thru the whole thing, bloody woman talks incessantly, no amount of Paddington staring works, I just get told "Oi, I'm talking" the only time she stops chuntering is during X factor or Celebrity Haircutting on Ice or whatever rubbish entertains her.

And breathe.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Theres a woman in our office who hee haws all day long at her own jokes and inane gossip, she did take a rest a while ago as she had a contractor at the spare desk next to her who told her that he'd never sat next to anyone so annoying (god bless him) but sadly he's left and she's back to her loud annoying drivel....

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
When watching a film...

'Now which one's he?'

Oh GOD I hate that too..."Why did that man shoot the other one?", "Whats going to happen to him?", " When's that blonde one going to realise who the killer is?"Just watch the bloody film and it is all explained!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Watching a film, yak for 100 mins then spend the last 20 yakking along the lines of:-
'what's this about then'
'Didn't he die earlier'
'oh I'm quite enjoying this'

I could go on, but I guess that's not the point.

driddles

Nov 8, 2003
Ontario, Canada
I used to endure people who would not shut the F up. Then about 2 years ago at a concert I snapped, turned around and said directly, if you are looking for a night out talking go to a effing coffee shop! I'm here to listen to the band! Amazingly enough they never said another word.... and I no longer endure people like that.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
I used to endure people who would not shut the F up. Then about 2 years ago at a concert I snapped, turned around and said directly, if you are looking for a night out talking go to a effing coffee shop! I'm here to listen to the band! Amazingly enough they never said another word.... and I no longer endure people like that.

Trouble with that was that as she was behind me I couldn't tell whether or not her husband was a 7 foot psychopath with a butcher's knife. Can't help thinking a split skull would also lesson the enjoyment of a gig.

driddles

Nov 8, 2003
Ontario, Canada
Trouble with that was that as she was behind me I couldn't tell whether or not her husband was a 7 foot psychopath with a butcher's knife. Can't help thinking a split skull would also lesson the enjoyment of a gig.

If he was he would have put the knife in her long before he would put it in you :bla::bla::bla:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here