Deano's Right Foot

Jul 5, 2003
Barcombe
This woman has a nice mouth

1249timmins2w.jpg

Deano's Right Foot

Jul 5, 2003
Barcombe
I knew from a previous thread that you were a Cowboy Junkies fan.
*stalk*

I am connected to them through my business and saw them do the Trinity Session at the Royal Albert Hall recently with Ryan Adams and The Gilmore guesting. Very good it was too....

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
My Mrs sometimes 'loosens up' with a few glasses. then she is incessant.

Like tonight, she takes all our kids & g/kids and disects their lives, plots the worst possible outcome and how she'll have to deal with it then has a go at me because i don't share her hysteria! For example, youngest has been going out with new girlfriend for 3 weeks. Mrs already has her pregnant and moving in with us, 'sake.

Of course, my lack of feelings is all down to my family & upbringing. I've come on here so now she'll sulk for days, result.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I used to endure people who would not shut the F up. Then about 2 years ago at a concert I snapped, turned around and said directly, if you are looking for a night out talking go to a effing coffee shop! I'm here to listen to the band! Amazingly enough they never said another word.... and I no longer endure people like that.

I concur.

I took mrs DTG to see Michael Buble a year or two ago, and we sat down, the lights went down and on he came. Withing two nanoseconds of him coming on, a group of about 6 studenty types started f***ing about and talking loudly...I put up with it for a song or two and then finally snapped, suggesting that if they didnt shut the f*** up, I would not be responsible for my actions.....

suffice it to say they shut up and then one of the daft bitches started making sarky comments about being quiet and my mrs gave her "I will turn you to stone, stares" they all got up and left at half time.

.....and slowly and calmly relax..................

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I once heard that if a shark stops moving it's tail it dies, I sometimes wonder if the same applies to a woman and her jaw?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I once heard that if a shark stops moving it's tail it dies, I sometimes wonder if the same applies to a woman and her jaw?

Not strictly true. A shark doesnt need to keep moving it just needs to have water running over its gills, so it could be still in a current. But point taken.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Not strictly true. A shark doesnt need to keep moving it just needs to have water running over its gills, so it could be still in a current. But point taken.

Welcome to pedants corner!

Does that mean a womans jaw wouldnt die if you pissed on her face?

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006

I once threatened to swap mrs bulldog for a goldfish, I mean there's a creature that can open and close it's mouth all day without making a sound.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I once threatened to swap mrs bulldog for a goldfish, I mean there's a creature that can open and close it's mouth all day without making a sound.

I reccomend them. I have recently purchased a Goldfish called Shackleton and he is a delight, very quiet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here