Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What is it with Women....

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
My missies was moaning the other day because she was finding it hard to get all the things done that she needed to do, like looking after the kids, cleaning and laundry. She has just called to say that she is going round a friends straight from work.

When I had got home and seen the child minder out, I was cooking the kids dinner and decided I would help out by putting my work shirts on to wash. I told her this when she called and she started having a go at me, saying that I was only doing it to make her look bad.

Show me a man who says he understands women and I will show you a liar.

Crazy Cornish Gal

Dec 26, 2003
Brighton
:lolol: :clap2: :lolol:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
The Clown of Pevensey Bay said:
Women. Can't live with them,
...because of Legal Restraint (sp?) ?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Yep I debated whether buy my wife chocies on the way back from Amsterdam and thought better of it.

"You not trying to get me fat" nag, nag ,nag

Eddie the Seagull

Jul 6, 2003
Crowborough
I was grilled for hours about my ex's - When I finally cracked & spilled the beans she got all upset.

:rolleyes:

Another one went crazy after I forgot to order extra pepperoni on her pizza. A right bunny boiler - Made Kathy Bates in 'Misery' seem like Mary Poppins.

:shootself

Both were canned in double quick time :clap2:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
when you shopping and she's trying on clothes
"what do you think?"
"no i don't like it"
translates into women talk as "you look fat in that take it off now and try 20 others"

or

"yes thats really suits you "

Translates as " you just want me to buy this don't you? you don't want to be here and would sooner be down the pub. you don't care what i look like just as soon as you're out of here . i don't know why i bother just piss off you bastard!"

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Was out with a friend of mine tonight who's a lesbian and we were discussing relationships and stuff.

She said she thought all women were bitches, so I asked her why the f*** she was a lesbian then.

"Cos they've got tits and fanny."

Very well put I thought:lolol:

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
women = "snakes with tits"

they have a wierd hormone that moves the "mood swing part of the brain" up and down automatically.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Women are emotionally incontinent drama queens. Get them a bunch of flowers and they are high as a kite for days. Forget their birthday and you might as well have raped their sister.

Why can't they just take inspiration from blokes, and adopt a "one mood fits all" attitude ? It would make it so much easier.

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Wardywonderland said:
My missies was moaning the other day because she was finding it hard to get all the things done that she needed to do, like looking after the kids, cleaning and laundry. She has just called to say that she is going round a friends straight from work.

When I had got home and seen the child minder out, I was cooking the kids dinner and decided I would help out by putting my work shirts on to wash. I told her this when she called and she started having a go at me, saying that I was only doing it to make her look bad.

Show me a man who says he understands women and I will show you a liar.

The correct response would be;

"No dear, you're doing that all by yourself!"

*then run*

Barnet Seagull

Luxury Player
Jul 14, 2003
Falmer, soon...
PILTDOWN MAN said:
when you shopping and she's trying on clothes
"what do you think?"
"no i don't like it"
translates into women talk as "you look fat in that take it off now and try 20 others"

or

"yes thats really suits you "

Translates as " you just want me to buy this don't you? you don't want to be here and would sooner be down the pub. you don't care what i look like just as soon as you're out of here . i don't know why i bother just piss off you bastard!"

1. Don't ever go shopping.
2. Let her go shopping and buy anything she likes.
3. Make her try it all on.
4. Eulogise about the stuff which looks good
5. Offer to take the other stuff back.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Meade's_Ball said:
Is that mood abject indifference?
Abject indifference, passive acceptance, general apathy.

Yes, that kind of thing. Its designed to keep stress to an absolute minimum.

onlyaboho

Oct 4, 2004
Don't trust anything that bleeds yet doesn't die.:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here