Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What is it with Women....

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
You too ?
I was having a wank the other night, and my hand fell asleep.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
It's strange that when you finish with one girlfriend you're always expecting the grass to be greener, that you'll meet someone more suitable, fitter, more intelligent etc.

The fact is they're all as mad as each other and you're probably as well off with girlfriend No. 1 as Girlfriend No. 20...

Barnet Seagull

Luxury Player
Jul 14, 2003
Falmer, soon...
Pavilionaire said:
It's strange that when you finish with one girlfriend you're always expecting the grass to be greener, that you'll meet someone more suitable, fitter, more intelligent etc.

The fact is they're all as mad as each other and you're probably as well off with girlfriend No. 1 as Girlfriend No. 20...

True.

The trick is to find one you fancy who's the least mad.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Like trying to find a funny German, a brave Italian or a home-loving Kosovan...

Harold

Jul 7, 2003
Hastings
I also find that the following is no coincidence:

Women (by and large) prefer cats, which are devious and cunning yet essentially their aim is a life of luxury. They will purr in happiness then turn round and scratch you in an instant, with no apparent motive or reason. They will always choose relaxation over exercise. It is a complex animal, notoriously hard to please, demands a lot of attention and literally bristles when another cat appears.

Men (by and large) prefer dogs which are dumb but loyal when treated well, their interests involve chasing a ball and sniffing round lady dogs when the opportunity arises. They actually look forward to getting out of the house above everything else. The dog is easily pleased simply by buying it gadgets(toys) and it actually courts the company of other dogs to show them off, throw a ball and bit of grass into the equation and it's in heaven.

Spooky.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here