Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What is everyone's favourite designer brand

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Weirdo talking about another mans underwear, how odd
You saying your going to start a thread was the worst joke ive heard in a long time

Oh and i never asked if you gave a f***

But I'm interested in all aspects of what outfit you'll be wearing from your cacks to your pop socks, I thought clothes were your thing Bruno

Sep 1, 2011
But I'm interested in all aspects of what outfit you'll be wearing from your cacks to your pop socks, I thought clothes were your thing Bruno

I have different outfits for every day, so what day would you like to know Albert?

Keyser Söze

Jul 21, 2010
No-one on here is talking about replica shirts you complete tool. The casual subculture (look it up) has been a massive part of football since the early 80's (at least)

Yeah but remember they are all lowlifes/cavemen/scum/no-job/idiots/not true fans/wannabes/knuckledraggers blah blah blah

Surely every buck toothed glasses wearing man in a tight BHA 1999 season away shirt realises that!?

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
One of NSC's many comedians I see. Strange I never see them doing these hilarious impressions in front of the 'Danny Dyer Knuckleheads etc'

So now I'm scared of the Danny dyer mob...... You can believe that if you want, I'm not gonna talk a good scrap on here.... Any c##t can do that

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
As usual, the 'What's your favourite designer' non-thread becomes the 'I wear SI and am harder than you' old bollocks! Boring in the extreme!

Sep 1, 2011
So now I'm scared of the Danny dyer mob...... You can believe that if you want, I'm not gonna talk a good scrap on here.... Any c##t can do that

Danny dyers mob is usually tamer hassan, a couple of camera men and a director

Sep 1, 2011
As usual, the 'What's your favourite designer' non-thread becomes the 'I wear SI and am harder than you' old bollocks! Boring in the extreme!

Nobody has said that at all really, its tezzzaaaaaaaaaaaaaa piping up for no reason

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Yeah but remember they are all lowlifes/cavemen/scum/no-job/idiots/not true fans/wannabes/knuckledraggers blah blah blah

Surely every buck toothed glasses wearing man in a tight BHA 1999 season away shirt realises that!?

Havnt got a replica shirt & since you're so into clothes I had a blue ted baker t shirt on last night, I just don't understand the need for a chat about it

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Well you are having a chat about it now :facepalm:
Yeah I'm actually getting into the whole fashionista thing now, it's catching ain't it, I can see why girls talk clothes when they're together so much now.... It's gripping stuff

Sep 1, 2011
Havnt got a replica shirt & since you're so into clothes I had a blue ted baker t shirt on last night, I just don't understand the need for a chat about it

You dont like the thread you dont post it, I dont understand people like you

Keyser Söze

Jul 21, 2010
Yeah I'm actually getting into the whole fashionista thing now, it's catching ain't it, I can see why girls talk clothes when they're together so much now.... It's gripping stuff

Good man you didn't take long to convert. I'd put you down as a socks and sandals kind of geezar?

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
You dont like the thread you dont post it, I dont understand people like you
Yeah that's fair enough, maybe I'd have ducked out earlier if you'd said that instead of calling me a cock in which case I could have used keyser soze's logic & thought "well not many people say that to my face"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here