Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What is everyone's favourite designer brand

Keyser Söze

Jul 21, 2010
Yeah that's fair enough, maybe I'd have ducked out earlier if you'd said that instead of calling me a cock in which case I could have used keyser soze's logic & thought "well not many people say that to my face"

Aye? Who said anything about my face?

Sep 1, 2011
Yeah that's fair enough, maybe I'd have ducked out earlier if you'd said that instead of calling me a cock in which case I could have used keyser soze's logic & thought "well not many people say that to my face"

Please dont tell me the cock really offended you

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Aye? Who said anything about my face?

You said something like nobody says these things to the stone island knucklehead face to face, implying I'd just say what I'm saying while sat here.
I said I could use the same logic when people call me a cock on here

Sep 1, 2011
Not at all just a bit of "piping up" as you put it ain't it

Oh glad to hear that tezza anyway shouldnt you have things to do?

I.e checking out the internet and spending your hard earnt cash on some clobber as you said, your only a beginner

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
Keyser Soze and Charles are our resident knuckle draggers.

They disgust me to be honest.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Right fella's it's been fun, I'm outta here to rustle up one my tie dye t-shirts & fix the buckle on them damn sandals of mine

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
No-one on here is talking about replica shirts you complete tool. The casual subculture (look it up) has been a massive part of football since the early 80's (at least)

Banged to rights. I am a complete tool.

Also, I'm pretty sure fashion in general has been part of our culture since about the Victorian ages, so why you have to pair it up with football is beyond me. Mind you, I am a complete tool.

Last edited:

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here