Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What is boyfriend material

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Biscuit said:
What I don't get is why all the fit birds go for complete and utter wankers.

Because a woman wants a big strong man that can protect her - and ultimately they tend to be the wankers with the biggest ego.

Alos wankers tend to make women feel better about themselves - theyre good at that

BTW: Sorry Sam!!!

And Northstander - im in brighton this weekend!

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
From experience, women want a man who is totally in tune with their needs, sensitive, kind and not frightened to show their emotions.

Unfortunately all those men already have boyfriends so they have to settle for second best.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Depends what sort of girl your going for - let's be honest a fit lass knows what she is capable of getting and if your not good looking/ loaded etce etc you won't get a look in - it's about picking your niche or division so to speak - eg if your a Brighton your never going to get a Man U - unless it's a one off cup upset so to speak - but it won't last.

Last edited:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Have you noticed how many stunning women have a boyfriend who is, lets be honest, not quite an oil painting himself. I have worked out the logic for this, an ugly bloke is more likely to think that he has done really well to get someone that good looking and treat her like a princess, he is therefore less likely to look elsewhere or run off with her best mate. The other upside, if she is the vain type, even if she isn't exactly a cat-walk model then ugly bloke will actually make her look better than she is when people see them together.

Flawed logic maybe, but I base this on experience of dating a number of women several leagues above me in the looks department.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here