just wondering.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
if you have to ask....

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
A JCL is someone that some of the long-standing members of NSC like to look down their nose at, and dismiss the opinion of on the basis of "where were you when we woz shit?"

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Jizzing Cock Licker.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Some people would consider you to be a JCB then.

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land
A JCL is someone that some of the long-standing members of NSC like to look down their nose at, and dismiss the opinion of on the basis of "where were you when we woz shit?"

spot on, just because people frequent a forum for a number of years aswell as supporting the same club as we all do, I think they believe they are superior!
I dont believe they are & people that put quotes such as "If you ask then u r one" are well & truly up their own A hole

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
If his first game was 1977ish and he joined NSC in 2003 it hardley makes him a JCL does it...........

Thank you for that. I am indeed a active Albion fan of some 34 years and a NSC member of 8 years. So if the JCL sign by my 'registered user' does mean Johnny Come Lately then that is quite strange and a little demeaning. It seems to appear by quite a few people's names.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
spot on, just because people frequent a forum for a number of years aswell as supporting the same club as we all do, I think they believe they are superior!
I dont believe they are & people that put quotes such as "If you ask then u r one" are well & truly up their own A hole

As someone who has bobbed around on here for a number of years, there is absolutely no correlation between "talking sense" and "length of time on NSC". That would only be true if once upon a time, this place had been a highly knowledgable forum, but has been somehow diluted of late. Hmmm, NO!

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
Thank you for that. I am indeed a active Albion fan of some 34 years and a NSC member of 8 years. So if the JCL sign by my 'registered user' does mean Johnny Come Lately then that is quite strange and a little demeaning. It seems to appear by quite a few people's names.

Mate its f***ing pathetic.

Making proper fans feeling the need to explain themselves.

All very embarrassing, not the person explaining them self i may add.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
All bollox IMO....... My only gripe is people posting "never gonna happen signings" based on bulls**t rumours... Apart from that all welcome!:kiss:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here