Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] What is a false number 9?

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Almost every thread he tries to hi-jack with the same old drivel

If we had spunked £40 m on Joelinton or Haller he would have something to complain about!!

I agree those were awful signings. How about Wilson or Watkins? You cannot just not sign a striker because some are awful deal examples. Big Jurg is a great example of a very poor striker signing. So what?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Almost every thread he tries to hi-jack with the same old drivel

If we had spunked £40 m on Joelinton or Haller he would have something to complain about!!

Haller is quality imo.

But agree with your point - if the club had 5 good strikers, this bloke and a few others would want a 6th.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Haller is quality imo.

But agree with your point - if the club had 5 good strikers, this bloke and a few others would want a 6th.

A second fit Prem-standard one would be good

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
They lost like £20m. They just had too little patience with him, I think. Scoring for fun in the CL now.

But couldn’t hack the Prem. Similar to Jo Lin Ton

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Starting to understand why people have him on ignore. It's a good choice.

Unfortunately it isn't, because ignoring him (it's a him undoubtedly) has no effect when he constantly bounces thread with incisive and insightful feedback on squad strength, balance and our prospects.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Unfortunately it isn't, because ignoring him (it's a him undoubtedly) has no effect when he constantly bounces thread with incisive and insightful feedback on squad strength, balance and our prospects.

:Bounce:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here