Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What, if any, exercise do you take ?

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
I walk as much as I can, and try and make it fast walking. I did a 40 mile walk one day in the summer, and that was quite painful. I try to do 40 or more press-ups a day.

It keeps me reasonably fit. Which is fine.

Highfields Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Bullock Smithy
Started going to the gym this week in a bid to become a bit healthier. I've used muscles that have never had to do anything very hard in their life. My arms and shoulders are absolutely killing me today.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Most days I do a bit of running - for the bus because I got out of bed late.

in the evening, most nights, I go for a bit of repetitive weight training. I lift a couple of lager can-shaped weights backwards and forwards to my mouth, decreasing the weight slightly with each repetition so as not wear my arms out.

On weekends I head for the spinning room - too many beers and vodkas tend to have that effect.

And major aerobic exercise comes once a fortnight - I stretch my lungs by shouting ' :censored: off lino' several times over a spell of about 90 minutes or so.

Overall, I think it's a good routine.

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
Do do normally cycle a little bit, but as the weather is bad at the moment and the roads and pavementas can get icey i don't ride my bike much in the winter, i sometimes have a kick about aswell, planning to have on sunday which will be a laugh!

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Try to play 5 a sides twice a week, looking for one last season playing 11 a sides next year.

Also joined the Coral Gym in Hove, flippin good value off peak at £18 a month and the equipment is top quality with Sky Sports on the telly too !! Snatch aint bad either

OFAHrulz

Nov 25, 2003
London
I work out my fingers reguarly on my keyboard, apart from that, not much else.
Need to exercise more tho, what ya up to this weekend Trigg ;)

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
OFAHrulz said:
Need to exercise more tho, what ya up to this weekend Trigg ;)
I'll be there Sunday if i aint got a hangover! If not see ya early next week :p

Last edited:

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
I cycle a few miles and day and also move the mouse a few miles every day (according to the shitty counter in KDE)... other than that, I very occasionally go diving but only because the women really like a guy in a wetsuit :lolol:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Walk to work. Play or train for cricket whenever I can. Played 5-a-side once a week in Crawley and Sydney but haven't done so here yet. Still piling on the lbs though, too much fried chicken and pints of gin and tonic :drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here