Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What have you had stolen?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Jimmy Melias Girlfriend said:
I had the nut securing the steering wheel of my car stolen.
You should be thankful.
Everyone knows the most dangerous part of a car is the nut behind the wheel.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
US Seagull said:

A friend of mine was robbed at knife point in Leicester and another friend of mine was robbed at gun point over here. :ohmy:

Oh yeah, I forgot. I was mugged at knifepoint when I was doing my paper round in Moulsecoomb, wasn't really expecting it at 7.00 in the morning.

I had 2d on me so he took that.

ShorehamGull

He's now back
Jul 6, 2003
Shoreham of course
I had a Walkman and a tape nicked from college in Brighton about ten years ago, but a week later I found the Walkman for Sale in a Second hand shop, so I contacted the police, proved it was my mine and got it back.

Eddie the Seagull

Jul 6, 2003
Crowborough
One bicycle from Lewes station in 1983 - Nice shiny 10 gear racer.

One motorbike from a layby near Crowborough in 1988 after I had ran out of juice.

My brother had his motorbike stolen in T/Wells - it was found embedded into a car, all smashed up. As were the thiefs legs, hip, ribs, one arm & head. :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

I think he lived ???

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Wallet - Norwich away two years ago in the cup :angry: :angry:

And the fecking game wasn't played either :censored: :censored:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Car Radio, but it was the broken window that really annoyed me.:angry:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
berkshire seagull said:

Believe you me it was not funny at the time

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Sometimes you just have to laugh even at the time,because you can't turn back the clock and whats mean't to be is mean't to be my son.:lolol:

Remember when i spent £400 on my car a year ago and a week later it blew up on the way to work,so i just laughed it off as i can't change it.:clap: :drink:

The Orange Seagull

Time Traveller
Jul 8, 2004
Stuck in the 80's
Yes,I had something stolen once.It was called the Goldstone football ground.I last saw it back in May 1997 where I left it in The Old Shoreham Road in Hove and by the time I returned later that year it had f*ckin gone.
Theiving scum!
:angry:

Spicy2

Aug 12, 2004
London
I had a purse taken on a train, someone nicked all my jewellery when I was burgled, but the weirdest thing was someone took all my clothes when I swimming.::(

The Offspring

Resident Guitar Shredder
Jul 8, 2004
Hants/Wilts Border
At Last, my first post, I had my VW Golf GTi 16v Mk2 3 door in Oak Green on the K plate stolen from my local back in 1999, I wouldn't have mind but I know most of 1200 residents and no fucker had a clue what had happened to it!!!!
It was eventually found in LEEDS, bloody northerners!! So nicked someones Nissan Sunny ZX Coupe instead, bet he was happy!!

I have another one that my well confuse most of you, I am part owner of a classic Jet Aircraft and we had both of our LP Air starter connectors nicked from our Buccaneer which prevented us from starting the beast, we have still not recovered them!!!
LP Air start connectors (a way of getting the neccesary air pressure to the HP Compressor ( High pressure compressor) in order to gain the right engine speed to get the Buccaneeer's Rolls-Royce Spey to fire into life

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The Offspring said:
LP Air start connectors (a way of getting the neccesary air pressure to the HP Compressor ( High pressure compressor) in order to gain the right engine speed to get the Buccaneeer's Rolls-Royce Spey to fire into life
Ahhh, thanks for that, cos I was just about to ask...

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
playstation, 20 + games, and other little things when was burgled :(

wallet at school when left in bag, wallet when was beaten up and mugged in shitty southend too :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here