Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What have you had stolen?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
A shirt, jeans, boxer shorts (yes, really), wallet (not sure how much cash was in it), mobile and keys from my locker in the gym.

With the keys my car was stolen from the car park of the gym.

My car contained my laptop computer and a nice pair of Oakleys that was a present on my first fathers' day as a Dad.

Tossers.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Bozza said:
A shirt, jeans, boxer shorts (yes, really), wallet (not sure how much cash was in it), mobile and keys from my locker in the gym.

With the keys my car was stolen from the car park of the gym.

My car contained my laptop computer and a nice pair of Oakleys that was a present on my first fathers' day as a Dad.

Tossers.

Seriously contemplating nicking your avatar Bozza :lol:

Ex Shelton Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Block G, Row F, Seat 175
Some thieving bastards had away with my Playstation and all my games when I was at University. Scumbags had to smash my door in with a hammer to gain entry to my room. What was even more galling was the fact that they left everything else in my room. My TV, video player, hi-fi were evidently not good enough for them. They even took our hoover! The thing was so old it was practically steam-driven.

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
When I was a student in Portsmouth, in 1981, my house was burgled and I lost my record player, portable TV and about 100 albums. The albums were the result of years of trawling around record shops in Brighton, like the Cottage and were a combination of obscure progressive and emerging punk.new wave acts. Devastating experience.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Had my house in the US burgled earlier this year. Lost TVs, computer, DV Player and stereo plus some of Mrs BHA's clothes. The local Police were there usual useless selves and could do nothing. We actually thought we knew who'd done it but the police didn't bother to follow it up. We proved to be right and whilst we didn't get our stuff back (we were fully insured anyway) friends of Mrs BHA dealt with the miscreants in a manner which was very wild west.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I had all my fun stolen once. CDs, Playstation, stereo, PC, video.
It was only that our TV was too big for them to carry that they left that behind.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
2 mountain bikes worth over £1000 each and a car stereo! :angry:

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
A swiss army knife. Genuine Victorinox one, thankfully I hadn't paid for it (Ericsson promo freebie for something my dad did)

Some fecker nicked the combination lock off my bike once. Left the bike, and the chain.

Bike was worth a fair bit though, so I suppose I was lucky noone else nicked it when it was unlocked.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
bhaexpress said:
.....friends of Mrs BHA dealt with the miscreants in a manner which was very wild west.

Are we talking about Deliverance here? :)

Some chav nicked an £80 gold watch in the Paradox from OFF MY WRIST! God knows how he managed that but I was too pissed to notice.:angry:

Also I left a £100 jacket laying on the seats in the downstairs bit of the Standard and someone walked off with it.

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Both cars broken into on the same night.
Lost wallet with driving licence and credit cards (I was a stupid bastard for leaving it in the glove box) and loads of cassettes. When the copper listed everything down he commented "Well we know one thing about the thief Sir, he has poor taste in music" I think he was trying to be funny!
Loads of grief over that.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Gwylan said:
Are we talking about Deliverance here? :)

Well, my vague understanding is that it involved baseball bats but of course I was spared the sordid details ..................

Bobby's Gull

DAFT Bint
Jul 6, 2003
Bed
Had my 80 quid coat nicked, in New York in the middle of flipping winter and I'd only bought it about 2 weeks before it got nicked :angry:

m20gull

Jun 10, 2004
Land of the Chavs
Suitcase including passports in New York. Stolen from car while sightseeing. Got the passports back eventually but the rest was gone.

Had my house burgled while I was on holiday. Took the TV and video (missus was upset as she lost a whole week's worth of Eastenders and Corrie), some jewellry (mostly cheap crap but including my grandfather's watch given to me by my Mum after my Dad died). Still not forgiven them for that after 12 years.

Albion Rob

When I was a kid I had a cool contraption that could copy Sega Megadrive games. One night my divvy sister left the shed door open (I had it set up in there because we had students) and someone nicked it. I had about £2,500 worth of games on floppy disks which I had accumulated for a grand total of about £100. I was gutted and it wasn't as if we could tell the police EXACTLY what had happened.

Still, what goes around comes around I guess.

Oh, somone broke into my girlfriend's car recently but they were too think to hotwire it and she had to have a couple of leads replaced.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
I had the nut securing the steering wheel of my car stolen. Luckily I notices when the steering wheel came off in my hands when stopping at a junction!

Must have upset someone I guess.:nono:

TrevorDove

Jan 4, 2004
Brighton
All four wheels of my three week old car.

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
When I was an undergraduate (in Leicester) I had my wallet nicked from my room while I was sleeping during the day (I was hung over). The window was open and somebody just reached in and grabed it off my table. :angry:
Another time somebody nicked the lights of my push bike when it was chained up outside the library. They broke the brackets that mounted them on the bike while getting them off so I'm not sure what the point was. :censored:
A friend of mine was robbed at knife point in Leicester and another friend of mine was robbed at gun point over here. :ohmy:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here