Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What have you got from NSC?

1066gull

Pres.,

That name above your avatar could cause offence you know...

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
london_seagull said:
i havent got that much, apart from endless hours of reading threads and a bigger interest in the albion. hopefully when i turn 18 and im down in brighton ill go out for a few drinks and get to know people on here better.
but i do know that NSC is f***ing brilliant!!! and love coming on here whether im jus reading threads or posting, its just nice to know there are more brighton fans around.... love it!!

Same here, although i am 18.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
The Large One said:
In that case, by now you should have got a full-blown education from the University of Life on here, learning stuff that the schools are just too shit-scared to tell you.

Like No.1 - Gareth Glover's horse racing tips are total SHIT.

I have indeed learnt plenty from the wisdom of NSC. I once backed one of GGs tips. Worst waste of 20 quid in my life!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Ive learned that no matter how many times you post....has Kanchelskis signed yet??

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I have got a tremendous amount of credit in the ledger of life being involved in the REMF and the subsequent games and golf days. Shame I injured myself in the first game, but heigh ho.

Other than that, I have read at first hand how people become so polorised in opinions about teams, managers, owners, supporters etc and I have seen first hand how people have very blinkered view of the club....be it negative or positive.

I have also seen how the vast majority of people on here will not see the opposite point of view to themselves whatever the subject.

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
dave the gaffer said:
I have also seen how the vast majority of people on here will not see the opposite point of view to themselves whatever the subject.

thats because I'm always right!! :angel: :lol: ;)

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
tedebear said:
thats because I'm always right!! :angel: :lol: ;)

Oh yes....I have also found out that there is some tremendous totty on here :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

:blush: :blush:

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
:kiss: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Nothing that I cant get on NSP.

:clap:

Goodfella

North Stand Boy X320
Feb 9, 2004
Brighton
A place to be with other Brighton fans, although i havn't met any of you yet, it seems as if i know you all.

Being the only male in a household of 5 females, there is a distinct lack of all things footie, so without you guys i would be lost sometimes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here