Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What has been your best experience so far at he amex ?

u'vebeenamexed

Whateverhappenedto.......
Sep 23, 2011
Hove-By-The-Sea
Donny was great but would have to say the most satisfying game was Southampton - cruising to a 3-0 win with an inexperienced side was such a good feeling especially after the debacle at Cov.

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Donny was amazing although all a bit unreal. Burnley was the moment that it really started to feel like home, novelty/euphoria turned to raw and visceral emotion.

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
So many to choose from!!!

Vicente whizzing his shirt off was pretty cool :O:p

Being able to go to the Amex with my 17 year old son and my 7 year old daughter and enjoying something together is really cool. With such a big age gap they don't do much stuff together - but the footie is something that they can enjoy together with me which has to be a good thing.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Burnley was the moment that it really started to feel like home, novelty/euphoria turned to raw and visceral emotion.
I think we definitely took ownership of The Amex, that day.

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Doncaster. Missed a holiday with 20 mates for it. 14 years of no ground, and all the pain came out in one glorious moment.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Donny will forever stick in the memory.

Just being there everytime that I can make a game is unbelievable after all we've been through!

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Aside from Donny; Buckley against Forest and Newcastle.

AlbionRob

Dec 25, 2011
Donny was simply amazing - didn't want to leave the ground.

Burnley much the same and my youngest daughters first Amex experience. Couldn't get her another ticket until Leicester and picking her up to celebrate the winning goal will live with us forever.

Brownstuff

Feb 21, 2009
Hove
Directors on the pitch before the Yid game
Sea of blue and white flags for Doncaster
On the football side hopefully we have yet to witness the best experience (play-off leg will top it all)

When that bloke ran across the open area between the away end and the West Stand Lower and tried to lamp that fat Palace f*cker:whistle:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here