Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What has been your best experience so far at he amex ?

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
Being that I share a season-ticket and wasn't at the Donny game - nor Burnley for that matter, Southampton is my top game of the season...

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Another vote for the Donny game here, when Buckers banged that in the 98th minute, I started in row J and ended in row G. Unforgettable experience in our new home, fantastic day with the flags et all

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Donny. 98th minute. Pandemonium.

BearwoodSeagull

Feb 2, 2012
Chalkhouse Green, Oxon
Donny......and every moment since!

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
It was definitely the Donny game. But the Burnley game does come close.

Pretty much this

The Donny game will live long in the memory from the buildup before the game with 18k blue and white flags bouncing up and down to the sheer jubilation from the winning goal.

The Burnley game was an incredible experience just because of how electric the atmosphere was. 10 solid minutes of the entire stadium (bar the away fans) bouncing up and down to the Great Escape - brilliant. I guess that's what two red cards in the opening 12 minutes will do to a stadium

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
Doncaster Buckley :) and being able to capture the roar when the goal went in!
:vuvu:

I had to watch that several times. That video brings back great memories. The bloke in front of me was filming through pretty much the whole game. I would love to see that.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Doncaster Buckley :) and being able to capture the roar when the goal went in!
:vuvu:

Goosebumps, every time.

I can't think of anything that will beat Donny for atmosphere, and years of frustration and joy being released all in one go...never seen a stadium lose their mind in one moment like that.

Burnley is second - the performance of the 9 on the pitch and how the crowd got behind them was stellar...i could almost see the North stand trying to collectively suck CMS' shot into the net at the end.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Loads. Donny, whole day, not just the finish; first match with my daughter (Barnsley); Southampton; Newcastle; Calderon's 25-yarder into the top corner against Bristol City, from WSL saw it in the whole way; first pie and a pint; second half v Liverpool; the Leeds match. Let's be honest, it's been bloody great, the only 'blemish' (I can call it that now after seven months, rather than f**king disaster) being Palace.

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
Donny for me, too. Spurs was all fine and dandy, but everything about the Doncaster game was unmatchable. The release of 14 years of frustration and campaigning, distilled down, reduced to an elixir that I still think has invigorated our entire season.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
To continue with the running themes, Donny obviously.

But Jnr Stat, (7) has turned from ambivalent about football, to being told 'stop kicking everything'.
AITC, coach him every Wednesday, and he's blowing off a party for Brum.

But to watch him sit on his booster seat, eating a pie.
Then take his Fruit Shoot off to watch the end of the TV game, with x amount of Harveys swilling other fans, completely comfortable in his surrounding is a fine sight.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Donny won't be beaten but I thought Leeds was a cracking game of football, with a capacity crowd in a fantastic atmosphere. It was the sort of game you'd want to take a sceptical American to see.

You took the words right out of my mouth [MENTION=232]Simster[/MENTION]. Both my Son and I was discussing this the other day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here