Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I think you answered your own question.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Was it for singing in a manner likely to cause upset , distress or harrassment ? :wink:

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
I presume he was drunk, I had to assist him onto a train at Halifax when the match was postponed.
BTW, isn't starting a thread about another member a banning offence ?

He is not a member ( as far as i know) so no.

D

Deleted User X18H

I presume he was drunk, I had to assist him onto a train at Halifax when the match was postponed.
BTW, isn't starting a thread about another member a banning offence ?

He isn't a member unlike yourself

D

Deleted User X18H

I just saw about 9 heavy handed stewards push him towards the exit 9! What was he doing standing up and supporting the Albion at Withdean again? Disgraceful.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Oh so he was the one ejected, there were two Rushden & Diamonds fans ejected as well.

porkypie

On the road to no where
Oct 31, 2009
Button Moon
He walked out, because the stewards had a go at him 4 trying to support his team! went a bit mad at them thats why they all went out with him!

simon195

Sep 11, 2007
I just saw about 9 heavy handed stewards push him towards the exit 9! What was he doing standing up and supporting the Albion at Withdean again? Disgraceful.

stewards ..dont you just hate em, so big and tough many refused to turn up at west ham millwall game...COWARDS !!!!!:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: GO back to trolley collecting !

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
That's as maybe, but the prat is a Brighton LEGEND so cut him a bit of slack:thumbsup:

Memories of standing in the packed North Stand singing 'Krispies do the rap, Krispies Krispies do the rap."

Thats the good memory. The bad is the first season at Withdean I had the seat directly infont of him in H Block and he just used to stamp CONTINUOUSLY!

A nutter - yes, a legend - yes.

Nov 25, 2008
Block (H)ated
He went MENTAL!! I thought he was going to hit one of the stewards, sadly he didn't :(

simon195

Sep 11, 2007
i crispie in north stand yrs ago, rucksack over back, one finger on ear and blasting out the start of chants etc !!

Squeakseagull

Feb 25, 2009
We saw him leave and could not believe it, must admit he is a noisy git but do appreciate he gets the singing going. About the R & D people ejected. We were talking to some of their fans after the match and were told the 'ejected' fans were later returned to the stands. Seems our stewards were being monitored by whatever jobsworths with a clipboard assesses them and were reacting to their total lack of control of the Leeds fans last weekend!! The R & D fans said they thought our stewards were way over the top, again I think that was down to those same tossers. Glad to be in the draw tomorrow but dreading Tuesday night............ unless Kuipers returns.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here