Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What GAMES are you playing at the moment?

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
I picked up LA Noire at the weekend to keep me entertained since finishing Killzone 3 and Uncharted 2 (for the second time, on hard mode).

It's not bad, although I get the impression I'll lose interest in it once I've finished the story and will probably swap it for something else as it has little replay value.

Later this year we're a little spoiled with Uncharted 3, Modern Warfare 3 and Battlefield 3 all being released within a week of each other. I'm looking forward to all three but don't know if there's anything else I fancy between now and then.

I love games I do

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
cant wait for Battlefield 3 mate, but currently just changed my old xbox for the newer black one with kinect, so my daughter has taken over with that lol. But FIFA 11 is the one i play most or full house poker.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Brian Lara Cricket '07. Just so [MENTION=158]Gerbil[/MENTION] stops beating me every single bloody time. :rant:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I've gone back to Tomb Raider Legend (they've just re-released Legend, Underworld and Anniversary on one disc for the PS3, putting them all in HD). Not played it in yonks, but they really are beautifully crafted games. Perfect blend of action & puzzle.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I'm playing The Witcher 2, Fall Out New Vegas and a bit of Battlefield BC2.

I can't wait for BF3 and ME3.

Mildly interested in the new Deus Ex but half expecting it to fall flat on its face.

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Battlefield 3
MOdern Warfare 3
Skyrim
FIFA 12

God they are some great games coming out

Then MASS EFFECT 3 next March! :O

Oooh good call. I shall be eagerly anticipating commander Shepard's next adventure too. Shame it's so far away, but then with all the exciting October/November releases I reckon I can keep myself entertained until March

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
I'm on L.A. Noire at the moment. Just one achievement left and then on to the DLC. Love it. Its an amazing game.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Brian Lara 2007?

Jesus f***, I dont even have a machine that could play that game anymore

69_brian-lara-xbox_pbilimage1.jpg

Going after every achievement,

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here