Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Snoopy come home

:( WHAT?!?!?!?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
ok it's a feature length but this was the only thing so far to have me blubbing - I was a kid at the time

[yt]Mj5Nm4Tf_rs[/yt]

mccraque

Feb 24, 2009
Burning Man...about a bondi chef (not the blockbuster) - a film that was bottom of the watch list when flying around Oz. And turned out to be one of the best.

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
I'm gonna go and admit Marley and me.

I don't no anybody that hasn't cried at that film

I second that. Can't imagine any dog owner could watch it without sheding a tear!

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
the end music in gran torino is quite moving.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
Loads, I cry at anything (I'm not afraid to admit it :) ) Last real BLubfest was probably 'Seven Pounds' though.

As for 'Marley and me', i'll raise you 'Hachi a dogs story'. That was worse than Marley because it's true.

As mentioned above, One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest went from screamingly funny to complete emotional downer.
Life Is Beautiful also has a roller-coaster of uplifting parts that make you snigger (the father translating German for his son's benefit, for instance), and then the godawful reality part, which sinks you again.
Out Of Africa has some sad drama.

Highly recommended to anyone who's not seen it, but with the tear 'trigger', is Somewhere In Time.
It's a superb film anyway, Christopher Reeve was excellent in it and it's tastefully filmed too. It didn't do well at the time, but Reeve was very proud of his work on it - rightly so. Tragically his own life turned into a tearjerker of mega proportions, and somewhere in time might be a way to look at him and his loyal wife who passed away soon after he did - also young.
If there's one film that ought to do the rounds of revival theatres, then it's that one.

Not too long afterwards I shared a flight into LAX with Chris Reeve, and found myself stood next to him at the luggage carousel, wanting to just mention how impressed I was with that film. Several children were wide-eyed and wanting Superman's autograph though - and I stood there even more impressed with his brilliant attitude towards those kids so I didn't interrupt.
Reading about him, he really was a special person. A sad loss.

Last edited:

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
That was worse than Marley because it's true.

Marley was a real dog. This is him in the pic.

grogan20and20marley1.jpg

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Shawshank redemption made me teary,

The green mile made me properly cry

The Bucket List with jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman turned me into an emotional blubbery wreck......

They are 3 that made me cry, there's lots of films that have made me emotional.

I have blubbed at Extreme Makeover: Home edition on several occasions too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here