Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What don't you like?

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
The beardy twat who stands on Platform 2 at Linlithgow every morning when I'm waiting for the 07:49 to Glasgow SMOKING A f***ing CIGAR AND BLOWING HIS SHITTY STINKY SMOKE OVER EVERYONE.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
The beardy twat who stands on Platform 2 at Linlithgow every morning when I'm waiting for the 07:49 to Glasgow SMOKING A f***ing CIGAR AND BLOWING HIS SHITTY STINKY SMOKE OVER EVERYONE.

Ask him to put it out. It's illegal now and if he refuses, next day have a bottle of water handy and without a word douse the end of his smoking turd in cool H2O:thumbsup:

Birds having smelly periods, yuk

Birds who spit on your cock when noshing you off - WHY? It's not sexy. At all.

Birds who say "oooh no, ooh don't cum on me that's icky". Christ it's just a bit of population paste.

My arse beard and the tangle berries I get, and having to cut them off with a pair of nail scissors.

My anus being inside out and my stupid GP who told me to push it back in myself. Yeah reet.

rospants

off to ronan in the park!
Jul 11, 2005
brighton
pepole who stand right in front of the ticket barrier on the london underground searching though their bag for their ticket holding everyone up, MOVE THE f*** OVER OR HAVE IT READY!!

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I don't like cucumber.
If I buy a sandwich without knowing there is cucumber in it (which has happened in the past with tuna), then I throw the whole thing away. Removing the cucumber is not enough, because its mere presence actually taints the whole sandwich and leaves it tasting of nothing but cucumber.

Which is vile.

Are you my long lost brother?

I don't like people that question my dislike of cucumber by saying "but cucumber doesn't taste of anything". It does, it tastes of cucumber and it's disgusting.

rospants

off to ronan in the park!
Jul 11, 2005
brighton

I don't like people that question my dislike of cucumber by saying "but cucumber doesn't taste of anything". It does, it tastes of cucumber and it's disgusting.

my boyfriend hates cucumber as well, and whats the point of eating stuff if it doesnt tates of anything??

fragglegull

Jun 3, 2008
Clowns.........i mean wtf?? why anyone would wish to do that for a living is beyond me quite frankly, very disburbing and scary and about as child friendly as an hour in ian huntleys paddling pool!!

c--ts!!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Buses (with the odd exception).
People that stop still in the street without a moments notice, including drifters.
Over friendly people.
American Republicans.
Parents who have no intention of controlling their screaming kids.
Screaming kids.
People that amble into the cycle lanes on the seafront.
Valerie Paynter (Of SaveHove).
People that moan about traffic jams, who (along with others) are actually the root cause of the traffic jam.
Big Brother and those that believe they are destined to be famous.
Full fat milk.
Quiche.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

I think I must be. I don't know anyone else who shares my violent aversion to this watery green MENACE that lurks amongst salads and sandwiches, just waiting to make me retch.

Even the SMELL of it turns my stomach.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here