Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What don't you like?

reigate

Nov 10, 2005
An ex stuck her fingers up my arse once, thinking it would be a turn on. Not pleasant at all

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
An ex stuck her fingers up my arse once, thinking it would be a turn on. Not pleasant at all

Especially when you're just standing at the deli counter waiting for your pork luncheon meat.

Seriously? One of my exes did it and I f***ing loved it. Maybe yours was bit too forceful, you have to go gently to start off with.

I don't like walking into the toilets at work and finding both cubicles occupied.

reigate

Nov 10, 2005
Seriously? One of my exes did it and I f***ing loved it. Maybe yours was bit too forceful, you have to go gently to start off with.

Maybe i'm just not as much of a deviant as you! I think i was more in shock. No warning whatsoever, then straight up there....

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Did she sniff her finger afterwards ?
I bet she couldn't resist, the saucy minx.

reigate

Nov 10, 2005
Did she sniff her finger afterwards ?
I bet she couldn't resist, the saucy minx.

I do remember thinking that at the time. But yeah I reckon she did.

We split up soon after cos I went to football instead of going shopping with her.

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
I don't like it when people post things on here just to try and impress. Threads such as "I have £2500 to spend on a stereo, what should I get?" or crap about how perfect and lovely my wife and kids are and my life is just so sorted. Well, it sounds nice but it's the same as everyone else's, your wife and kids are, I'm sure lovely, but they are not special to anyone else.

Or "I have 10 grand to spend on a holiday where should I go"? Who gives a f***!

Gerrod Parrot draws attention to the distinct thoughts and feelings that occur in jealousy and envy.

The experience of jealousy involves:

Fear of loss
Suspicion or anger about betrayal
Low self-esteem and sadness over loss
Uncertainty and loneliness
Fear of losing an important person to an attractive other
Distrust

The experience of envy involves:

Feelings of inferiority
Longing
Resentment of circumstances
Ill will towards envied person often accompanied by guilt about these feelings
Motivation to improve
Desire to possess the attractive rival's qualities
Disapproval of feelings
Parrot acknowledges that people can experience envy and jealousy at the same time. Feelings of envy about a rival can even intensify the experience of jealousy. Still, the differences between envy and jealousy in terms of thoughts and feelings justify their distinction in philosophy and science.

Hope this helps!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Gerrod Parrot draws attention to the distinct thoughts and feelings that occur in jealousy and envy.

The experience of jealousy involves:

Fear of loss
Suspicion or anger about betrayal
Low self-esteem and sadness over loss
Uncertainty and loneliness
Fear of losing an important person to an attractive other
Distrust

The experience of envy involves:

Feelings of inferiority
Longing
Resentment of circumstances
Ill will towards envied person often accompanied by guilt about these feelings
Motivation to improve
Desire to possess the attractive rival's qualities
Disapproval of feelings
Parrot acknowledges that people can experience envy and jealousy at the same time. Feelings of envy about a rival can even intensify the experience of jealousy. Still, the differences between envy and jealousy in terms of thoughts and feelings justify their distinction in philosophy and science.

Hope this helps!

Can't see how that would help. If you are getting at that I am somehow envious then no I'm afraid not. I was aked what I don't like and people banging on about their perfect lives and how much money they have is vulgar and crass and I don't like it. That is all.

You read too much into things but judging by your above display of amateur phsychology and quoting long passages of somebody else's work I would say you are a student or someone who aspires to be an intellectual. By quoting another's thoughts and philosophies I would say that you have the inability to express your thoughts as you would wish and therefore have shown to be lacking something in your own life.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
People that claim they can draw a perfect circle on an Etch-a-Sketch

IT IS NOT POSSIBLE

Indeed. Then again, I find trying to draw anything with that nasty litttle contraption a complete piss-off. AAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHH!! :angry:

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I don't like it when I go into a shop and a little old lady calls me dear or lovey or anything else like that.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I don't like it when menopausal women are allowed to be in the workplace. They are shit.

In fact I'm not keen on women in the workplace full stop. They bitch, they take ages to agree on something, they gossip, they hold grudges and they talk shit.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I don't like it when a stranger asks me the time.
I always think they're up to something.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Having 2 or 3 'DJs' presenting a radio show at the same time.

Stop talking to each other, its bloody rude when I'm here.
Shut the f*** up and play some music, thats why I turned the radio on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here