Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What does your watch say about you?

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
I wear a Lorus Kinetic Sports watch with a green webbing strap and constantly get asked by military types if it's 'a military watch', as it looks like a G-10, whatever that is!?

It's selfwinding and has been back for repair due to overwinding a couple of times, as I wear it on my wa*king arm :thumbsup:

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Mine says I can't be bothered spending the money for an actual posh watch, so got one that looks a bit like one. If you get close enough to look at it that is. Pulsar kinetic jobbie. Have a few others I use the odd time, mostly Pulsar too, but even cheaper.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I only wear Fossil watches. I've no idea what that says about me (be very careful if you're thinking of responding to that, you know who you are), but I like the look of them, and they 'do a job'.

This is my current model of choice (although mine isn't this big):

fossil-twist-watch.jpg

Last edited:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I have a cheap one that I bought because it was the cheapest in the shop that didn't look like a toy. Never seen the point of paying money for an expensive kettle - as long as it tells the time, it will do me.

As to the question: I suppose it says that I'm a cheapskate

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I had a £12 Sekonda watch from Argos until it got damaged working on the Self Service checkouts lifting a box of carrier bags out of a narrow gap , I am now the proud owner of a £5 smartprice watch.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
G-Shock. Tells the time and lights up at night when you press buttons and stuff.

Attachments

• G9000-1V_medium.png
    G9000-1V_medium.png
    67.1 KB · Views: 78

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here