Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What does your username mean or relate to?

Addick

Jan 20, 2008
A s/t holder at the Valley and an Addick through and through!
However lived in BN1 for a number of years now Shoreham and used to visit the NE stand at the Goldstone then continue at Withdean for games-have continued to follow the Seagulls with real interest
Always felt Cafc and Bhafc had a lot in common,this was reflected in the tannoy annouuncememt at half time in our visit to you this season, thanking our club and suppport for inspiring and contribuing to the fight for falmer
NSC is for me a great site that both frustrates-at times- and delights!

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
Morning Sarah :wave:

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

I'm billing you for a new keyboard, as this one's got coffee all over it... :tantrum:

Knickers to you!

naughty-knickers06-380px.jpg

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
My first name is Ali and my second name is Jenkins so I just put them together and came up with ali jenkins.

Its as simple as that!

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
I used to work in the Hare and Houncds at Preston Circus and Tony Towner, albeit infrequently, used to drink there. I always made sure I served him his bottle of lager and pulled it out of the lager fridge, hence the name. Silly really but hey, he was and still is an Albion legend!

TNBA

TTF

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
I like to see goals scored by the seagulls. And its a little known fact that Brian Blessed scored the first ever goal for the seagulls.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here