Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What does your username mean or relate to?

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
er cos im exiled in Scotland, but then it is a self imposed exile and Scotland is my home country so not sure if that is actually possible :blush:

The local vicar used to come round our house for tea with my Mum and I would argue with him about the bible. I was dragged, kicking and screaming to church. During one sermon I yelled out "BINGO" at the top of my lungs, great acoustics at St Leonards. I was asked never to return so I sort of became a defrocked priest, I was banned from church.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
its a nickname, as my name is Steve

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
Surname starts with Q and I have a PhD:dunce:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Shouldn't laugh really, but that genuinely made me chuckle.

Me too, that is not bad.

For me, simple, when I first registered on NSC I wanted SuperSeagull, but it was already registered.

Oh, and my favourite Thin Lizzy singer was called Phil, and my favourite Motorhead guitarist is called Phil

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
I have a mate who is 10 years younger than me (I'm 48 before you say owt) and he used to call me Pa. Then I had the snip so the Jaffa bit was moulded in and he called me papajaff.

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
Shouldn't that be Trojan Scald then?

And I know, no-one likes a smart arse...

Mine's because I don't live in the UK....

I am ashamed to say you're completely right! But to be fair its not a word I use all that often!

Me so stoopid :facepalm:

Smart arse's are fine with me, they tell you when you're being an illiterate dumbass....like I have been.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here