Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What do you think of people who smoke in Kids playgrounds?

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Us smokers spend a good time outside pubs/restaurants in the winter; as soon as the sun comes out, you think you can just pitch up and start moaning?

Nope.

Absolutely this. I get really f***ed off with people tutting and false coughing as they walk past me while I'm having a fag outside the station/tube station in the morning. Anti-smokers wanted us outside, and now we are, they still f***ing moan.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Absolutely this. I get really f***ed off with people tutting and false coughing as they walk past me while I'm having a fag outside the station/tube station in the morning. Anti-smokers wanted us outside, and now we are, they still f***ing moan.

The selfishness is unbelievable. Smokers outside when the weather is shit is just fine. As soon as it's nice smokers need to f*** off and give the space to non smokers to eat and drink outside. Non smokers have so many rights smokers have none it seems. Pisses me off and I'm a non smoker :annoyed:

Not necessarily related to smoking but was at Southampton services getting a splash of diesel. And looked over to one side and a bin was on fire. Proper flames aswell so I ran in and told the operator and 5 people ran out. What kind of petrol station doesn't know a bin is on fire? Assume it caught fire from someone putting a cigarette in it.

Makes me wonder what five people were doing in the bin in the first place, obviously illegal bloody immigrants up to no good, they get everywhere don`t you know.

Barn Door Billy

Feb 19, 2012
Somewhere near Reading...
They are dirty scum and clearly are all Muslim hoodie wearing immigrant teenage parents using benefits to pay for their drug addictions. As a result, they should all be publicly hanged. :moo:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

viscentaye

Jun 26, 2012
Smoking in parks by anyone is disgusting - I'm not talking about the habit itself, just the appropriateness of where and when. Nothing worse than taking the kids to a park and seeing a group of hoodies, some not more than 10 years old, occupying one of the areas, swings etc, quite intimidating sometimes. F off and do it elsewhere, it's as sad a sight as seeing teenagers "hanging out" in their cars in a supermarket car park comparing their crapmobiles and shitty sound systems!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
So u have done a thread about seeing Casper out and about yet can't find the words to admit this...!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here